2008 Rev Xp Snow Check

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went out the the ski-doo dealer in the teaulamen and i was looking at those sick sled made me want one but i forgot i am a broke ass dam toys eh?

summitron

Reaction score
I was at Martin's swap meet on saturday, and I still can't get my tongue clean from draggin on the floor lookin at all the sleds. Those are pretty sweet machines. I need to make friends with someone who has a 154" so I can try it out or I need to find a dealer willing to loan one for a weekend.

-rossco-

Reaction score
was in Revy this weekend sleddin with my new xp 146x 800 and it just flat out rips i love it. I was even highmarkin 151 with almost no problem. But yet again im just a light wieght at 160lbs

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen, I notice in your signature it says "Yellow, Black, and BLUE" for the XP 154. Are you getting some parts painted/replaced with blue ones?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya I`m going to add some blue to it. I really liked last years XRS and was very dissapointed with the grey color this year. So I am trying to add some Blue. Will keep you all updated with the progress.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know when your lookin to upgrade, I'll take the RT ;)

You gonna try collecting every color RT or what?:p:D I heard the blue/yellow RT's climbed way better than the all black ones. But; I also heard that the all black RT's walked all over the black/blue RT's.:beerchug:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You gonna try collecting every color RT or what?:p:D I heard the blue/yellow RT's climbed way better than the all black ones. But; I also heard that the all black RT's walked all over the black/blue RT's.:beerchug:

NA, THE BLUE/BLACK RT'S WERE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST OF THE RT'S.........

Grubby

Reaction score
snow checked a m8 snow pro ready for pick up in end of sept beginning of oct

Grubby

Reaction score
snow checked a m8 snow pro ready for delivery end of sept beginning of oct.
First post

Top Bottom