anyone else from manitoba??

sebrook

Reaction score
Don't know if this thread is still going - but I'm a former Manitoban(still at heart) that lives in Ontario. Just got back from a trip to Revelstoke and it was amazing! I recommend it if you get a chance! The Duck Mountains are a close second though [media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/media]

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I originally hail from the Peg, but it's 20 years already and settled now in Alberta. Just got back into sledding and I'm now honing my mountain skills as I'm an old flat lander and ditch banger. Still miss those rides through Birds Hill and over into Lockport and Selkirk.

Stubble Jumper

Reaction score
I was born and raised in Swan River , Duck mountains out the back door , moved to alberta in 1987 , been sleding in revelstoke since. Get back to Swan every couple of winters for a good old ride in the ducks.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in Manitoba......lived in north end Winnipeg...and lived on the Red river close to west Kildonan park......

I remember the winters very well......and we used to skate for miles on the red..

Still go back every year to visit my Friends and Relatives.....

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in The Pas. Been here in Edmonton for 21 years. Still love the old country though, had to buy smaller fish hooks when I moved to Alberta!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in The Pas. Been here in Edmonton for 21 years. Still love the old country though, had to buy smaller fish hooks when I moved to Alberta!

Now that's some funny chit!
Heading to Cranberry for some lakers in the shack at 8 mile and 12mile on athapap...... Moona la hona kacka...=......Holy ch!t big fish.

Sledpro'd05

Reaction score
hello,

From Pine Falls, MB.

Weather has been horrible no snow but dead cold. Then some warm and a storm now where back in action.

jonnymartini

Reaction score
hey buddy born and raised in beausejour about 45 min north east of winnipeg, nothing beats the snowmobiling out there!!!! hit me up lets get together for a beer!!

Sledpro'd05

Reaction score
Lots of snow.. looks good.

I should be moving to beausejour in the next year. Just about to start at AECL - Emergency & Protective services.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow.. looks good.

I should be moving to beausejour in the next year. Just about to start at AECL - Emergency & Protective services.

When do you start and where you moving from? I am the FNG at OFC in Brandon. Applied for a job out there but took this one instead. Good luck.

I am also riding in Whiteshell this weekend.

Sledpro'd05

Reaction score
When do you start and where you moving from? I am the FNG at OFC in Brandon. Applied for a job out there but took this one instead. Good luck.

I am also riding in Whiteshell this weekend.

Just had my psych interview, everything went well and I think training starts at the end of the month. I haven't been told specifically when yet. Expecting a call tomorrow.

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
I was born and raised at Brookdale, between Brandon and Neepawa. Then moved north of Dauphin for a few years. Did lot's of sledding out there and some great memories and flat riding on rivers and lakes. Been in B.C. for a number of years now and love the riding out here. As far as riding goes, "I'm spoiled". Love the mountains.

jockeyshorts

Reaction score
I live to ride and ride in The Pas ,Mb. I was born and raised there and love it.
Me and a few buddies are going for a sled ride on Clearwater Lake tomorrow, March 21

defiantecat

Reaction score
Hey fellow flatlanders,

I'm out here at Falcon Lake (Whiteshell). Amazing trails out here, but after my recent trip to McBride, I'm torn about which is better riding.
I think it just comes down to different.

Jump Master

Reaction score
Fellow Manitoban here....I grew up in Beausejour and now live in Gillam (as far north as you can travel by road in Manitoba).

If you thought the trails in Beausejour were awesome you should see the trails we have here.....wait a minute all we have in Gillam is bog as far as the eye can see! It makes for some awesome riding.

It's to bad that they are looking at banning quading in the Beausejour area. It only takes a few retards to ruin it for everyone else.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fellow Manitoban here....I grew up in Beausejour and now live in Gillam (as far north as you can travel by road in Manitoba).

If you thought the trails in Beausejour were awesome you should see the trails we have here.....wait a minute all we have in Gillam is bog as far as the eye can see! It makes for some awesome riding.

It's to bad that they are looking at banning quading in the Beausejour area. It only takes a few retards to ruin it for everyone else.

Nice Avatar!!!:d

Top Bottom