Mystic springs Canmore / looking for a month stay

t300

Reaction score
Looking at changing it up this year and staying someplace “not Manitoba” for around a month this summer, mid June to mid July ish. Looking at renting through Airbnb at Mystic Springs in Canmore. Me my wife, 2 and 5 year old. I’ll be working remotely, and then just taking it easy, hikes, biking etc. kids want a heated pool. Lots of reviews overall on airbnb and vbro that look good. Anyone here have personal experience they could share? I expect it will be busy with families at that time, that’s ok. Not set on canmore but seems to be the most options there, and it’s day drive from Manitoba, 14 hours ish, any longer and we’d have to overnight

Thanks

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canmore is one of the busiest tourist places at that time. If that's what you're looking for perfect.
If you're looking for something small town feeling look at Invermere/Panorama.
Quite a few Manitobian's here.

t300

Reaction score
Thanks will look at Invemere too. I think we can manage the Canmore summer chaos, valid point. My wife and I both need to work a bit so can do that on the weekends when it is even busier and save the vacation time for weekdays. Beauty of owning your own business and the new remote work standard

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the issue there in the summer. Week days aren't quieter haha. That whole area is nuts all year

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than the pool...there is a lot of nice in BC. quiet places. lakes for swimin etc.

Top Bottom