Any proclimb bets out there??

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the title "Any proclimb bets out there??".
I thought this would of been a good pot stiring post on who would win the bet on the proclimb vs every other sled on the hills. Shucks..

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this would of been a good pot stiring post on who would win the bet on the proclimb vs every other sled on the hills. Shucks..

So did I!!! lol It was looking like a little Saturday entertainment :(

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to bet a proclimb thread and a bunch of Cat guys would hound Maxwell off the site

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did I!!! lol It was looking like a little Saturday entertainment :(

Maybe a little Sunday entertainment?? Take a look at these youtube videos :p

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am shocked that the poo took the first 2, I thought the cat would take all 3 runs. I wish you had an e-tec lined up there too.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look on the third run the winner looked to be on a existing track for the first portion of the race. Might be wrong on this but looked that way to me. Can't see things changing that much without some poaching going on.
The Polaris seems to get on top of the snow and work very well for having less power than the the others of that class.(so everyone says) Seen this last year as well.
Nice video guys.

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The video is not of me, from Snowest. Either way we look at this both sleds are close with neither walking away with it. I do find it interesting how much the cat trenches off the start though when compared to the Poo.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lmao sorry guys, was in too much of a panic to remember how to spell. I did end up finding one. Thanks for the help guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom