any good grub in revy?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buns and beyond, down by lordco for a killer breakfast, with buffet sat/sunday. Emo's and isabellos is good also. or zalas. oh yea, the 112 in the regent is good if you like classy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buns and beyond, down by lordco for a killer breakfast, with buffet sat/sunday. Emo's and isabellos is good also. or zalas. oh yea, the 112 in the regent is good if you like classy.

Went to 112 a couple years ago Dusty. Had to haul a load of Canola to pay the bill but was probably the best steak I have ever had in my life. I see they have a marble statue of you in the corner. You go there lots? Lol.

sizmasta

Reaction score
Good to know guys thanx.

I just hate going to a restaurant Ive never been too, order some wings thinking to myself (no one can fawk up wings right?)

order arrives, the wings taste like they have been sitting in hot dog water all day and they are slimy'er then a jelly fish. AKA squid wings. gross! lol

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Frontier makes a pretty good liver and onions. And you can't go wrong with greek ribs from zalas or their pizza.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks Lodge has GREAT food. Gus' steaks are better then Zalas and the place across the street upstairs is pretty decent as well.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks Lodge has GREAT food. Gus' steaks are better then Zalas and the place across the street upstairs is pretty decent as well.

Gus is an AMAZING cook, the man knows his food. whenever i eat there i dont even look at the menu, I just ask what he recommends :)

GWN is a close second, followed by Zalas but if you're eating at any of the above your doing alright.

Last edited:

gordo907

Reaction score
Went to 112 a couple years ago Dusty. Had to haul a load of Canola to pay the bill but was probably the best steak I have ever had in my life. I see they have a marble statue of you in the corner. You go there lots? Lol.

Ha awesome.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We went to the "Village Idiot" 2 days ago, burgers are hand made, chicken garlic burger made my eyes water, and the pizza smelled great!!! Yesterday we went to the Chinese place next door to the Idiot, and it was fantastic as well. No doubt that Zalas is good, but with a 2 min drive, you can get more, better, and cheaper food. The convience of Zalas right behind the Days Inn, allows them to charge pretty much what they want.
Well worth venturing out and trying other places......

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to the "Village Idiot" 2 days ago, burgers are hand made, chicken garlic burger made my eyes water, and the pizza smelled great!!! Yesterday we went to the Chinese place next door to the Idiot, and it was fantastic as well. No doubt that Zalas is good, but with a 2 min drive, you can get more, better, and cheaper food. The convience of Zalas right behind the Days Inn, allows them to charge pretty much what they want.
Well worth venturing out and trying other places......

And it's only a 20 minute walk downtown, which gives you a chance to see what else is out there like, drop in curling for $5 friday nites at the rink for the prairie boys, Benoit's wine bar with live music, the swimming pool which most hotels have free passes for, glow in the dark bowling at the cabin with nice waitresses, tons of stuff to do if you venture out of your hotel.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And it's only a 20 minute walk downtown, which gives you a chance to see what else is out there like, drop in curling for $5 friday nites at the rink for the prairie boys, Benoit's wine bar with live music, the swimming pool which most hotels have free passes for, glow in the dark bowling at the cabin with nice waitresses, tons of stuff to do if you venture out of your hotel.

We also went to the RR Museum, and I'm not a train guy. But it was pretty phucking cool..... Lot's to read and see, also the Engineer was in and he had some great stories to tell.
The more I come here, the more I'll venture out!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We also went to the RR Museum, and I'm not a train guy. But it was pretty phucking cool..... Lot's to read and see, also the Engineer was in and he had some great stories to tell.
The more I come here, the more I'll venture out!!!

so when you moving?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Village Idiot. I usually end up eating dinner there every night I'm in Revy. Everything I've had, or anyone I'm with has had, has been really good!!

Top Bottom