Under deck rolling platform

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bed slide in a truck with a diamond back cover. It was decent. But it doesn’t like 30 km of highway with it left our extended while loaded.

but you would need pretty skinny luggage to have it under a deck with your ramps in.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
https://truckbossdecks.com/shop-category/accessories-truckboss/smartboxx/

I have this and it works great
231359-smartboxx-3.jpg

Attachments

• 231359-smartboxx-9.jpg
    231359-smartboxx-9.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the free version, I leave my 5th wheel rails in and then cut a piece of plywood down to fit between the two, built a couple jerry can holders, handles to push/pull in. I cant load too much since its not on wheels but cost me nothing to build and keeps jerry cans from sliding around. I send a picture in here when I have my truck out.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Truckboss one works great. Still able to have tall items at the back as I run the short ramp on a long box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a very similar system under my diamond back, worked good

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the truck boss smart boxx as well. Works great. This is my second one (upgraded to an 8 foot box), and both have had the same problem after a season or two. The drill point screws you put them together with fall out. My solution - replace them all with rivets. Never an issue after that.
20220709_122711.jpg
20220722_090850.jpg

krazy k

Reaction score
Seems like the place in Edmonton that sells the truck boss rollers has either moved or i am missing something? Does anyone know where they may have moved too?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like the place in Edmonton that sells the truck boss rollers has either moved or i am missing something? Does anyone know where they may have moved too?
The company was sold and moved to the US several years ago.

The only dealers I'm aware of are freedom powersports in Edson or Prairie Rec in PA.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The company was sold and moved to the US several years ago.

The only dealers I'm aware of are freedom powersports in Edson or Prairie Rec in PA.
Freedom doesn't sell them anymore either last I heard.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freedom doesn't sell them anymore either last I heard.
I can understand why. The prices are pretty insane compared to other high quality decks.

I've ordered my smart boxxes direct because even after shipping it was still 30% cheaper than buying "local". I get all my parts direct as well. They have been closer to 50% cheaper than when I called around. My take is that they aren't giving the resellers much margin to work with.

When I got my first truckboss deck they were still based in Edmonton and everything was very reasonably priced. Moving to the states and covidflation really changed that.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Now I'll have to look at building something then(n)
I would reach out to Maxwell. I think he still puts something like it in his survey fleet trucks for work. He may have some info

t300

Reaction score
I have a truckboss sliding box setup I no longer need, coming to Manitoba anytime soon?

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the sliding truck box one, not the rolling one. Saves a few inches of height for getting Jerry cans under the ramp

Top Bottom