Any axys issues yet

turbodup

Reaction score
Throttle over ride switch will act up and cause the sled too stall and also not starting,pulled it out of throttle block and taped switch shut never had a problem since.just waiting for switch to come in on warrenty easy fix

Last edited:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What isn't an issue?
812c6ec4795e6b59a2b70ea12c99a2a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsoluk

Reaction score
Jack shaft snapped behind the quick drive at 800 miles. Thanks to a bunch of helpful sledders that helped me get it out of east ground hog yesterday.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess I should have taken a picture of the 13 kitty going down hill in great snow who blew his belt we just lifted the back of the sled and helped the fellow change his belt and helped him get back to his group

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plenty of videos for each manufacturer with a stuck throttle. Still really sucks to see any sled bashed like that. Was it a write off?

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes 150 kms. This sled was bought with ins money as the last one was stolen with less than 100 kms on it some bad luck!

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one hurt! it got flipped over and stalled then when it was started the throttle was stuck wide open and it took off.

We have had issue's with the throttle sticking on the Axys as well. Not with this result, but seems to be more problamitic than the pro. Would be nice to see an update here.

• Recommends
Reactions: NM

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can give you 850 reasons for an update Aaron? HaHa. J/K!

I can't wait to see the 850 in action. Pretty sure it will be a winner. I'm not 100% sure I'll be back in action by next season so a new sled probably shouldn't be in the equation.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolled over 2000 miles today. Probably around 80-90 days riding.

a-arms... the aluminum ones are garbage. If I used them i'd probably be bending one every 3rd ride.
spindles.. they don't bend they break
track.. it tears pretty easily
clutch... i'm on my 4th clutch rebuild. Rollers keep failing. Good thing I have 3 polaris clutches.
jackshaft.. snapped at 1500 miles
engine.. 90psi compression at 1800 miles
belts.. probably smoked about 11-12 belts

I'm extremely hard on **** though so take that into consideration. My dealer has been awesome this year keeping me running and stealing parts if necessary. I have friends that have had no issues at all. As far as the throttle sticking they will all do that in the right conditions. Carry a bottle of lock deicer with you. This sled is amazing in the trees so I guess I have to buy another one for 2017.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the 850 in action. Pretty sure it will be a winner. I'm not 100% sure I'll be back in action by next season so a new sled probably shouldn't be in the equation.
Hope your back at it again soon bud! I bet pops is happy about your predicament right before seeding. Lol. Take care!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have problem with the recoil on the Axys?? Just had to drop mine at the dealer for the recoil falling apart. They tell me that I you don't start it properly it will cause issues with the recoil not disengaging & getting ripped apart by the crank. Something to do with he new light weight crank?? Never heard of anything like this before...

Top Bottom