Acdc edmonton

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told ticketmaster will be selling more tickets fri May 22 at 10:00. Anyone know if this is true or just a rumor.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was told ticketmaster will be selling more tickets fri May 22 at 10:00. Anyone know if this is true or just a rumor.

k-rock is advertising it all over the place, I'd guess its true, gonna have to get up and try to get some tickets!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
k-rock is advertising it all over the place, I'd guess its true, gonna have to get up and try to get some tickets!

Am I the only one who thinks ALL their music sounds the same?????????????

I can listen to AC/DC in a mix but I just figure a concert would be like one long fugging song...then again maybe it's just me....:confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks ALL their music sounds the same?????????????

I can listen to AC/DC in a mix but I just figure a concert would be like one long fugging song...then again maybe it's just me....:confused:

I went and saw them a long time ago in Calgary, it was a GREAT concert.(Then again I used to use mood enhancing substances).

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have seen both AC/DC and Areosmith here in Edmonton...both groups are well worth the money to see

2 entirely different concerts bunnyman....

ACDC is here at the end of August.

Aerosmith is here WITH ZZ Top beginning of August (possibly Deep Purple joining that bill too)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ac dc ? zz top? huh...... that where those 4 yrs went....... its all coming back to me...... dirty deads and shes got a bf,,, aint nothing finer than an undressed woman........ i think it s coming back.....lol he whens that concert, .... i snagged Dane Cook it should be a hoot.......figuratively speeking......lol

got a love those ORIGINAL bands....... and if they all sound the same then your either too old or need another drink.....

just my t bits about the best ????yrs of my young adult life.....

T:cool::cool:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wonder how the concert is? we just had a massive storm with lots of hail go through here and I'm about 30 blocks from the stadium

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone east of Edmonton closed there house windows before they left, massive rain and small hail at my place. More rain than the downspouts could handle.

Someone there must be surfing the crackberry!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hope everyone east of Edmonton closed there house windows before they left, massive rain and small hail at my place. More rain than the downspouts could handle.

Someone there must be surfing the crackberry!!!!

same here in Callingwood, major downpours right now, good thunder and awesome lightning

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Concert was EXCELLENT, The rain and lightning added to the show, everybody just rocked HARDER. YYeeeee Haaaaa

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The show was Awesome, That Angus Young can sure play a guitar, wow! His solo was about 15 minutes long through the pouring rain and no one missed a beat. I'll post some pics later, see my face book page for some that I put on at the show.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ac dc are true warriors of rock, never missed a beat with all the rain. insane guitar solo, didn't have the best seats, but still rocked our azz's off. maybe that's why my neck is sore today...:firefire::firefire::shots:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some people they took there young kids but didnt like pot smoke going on, They should of known this would happen. :cigar:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some people they took there young kids but didnt like pot smoke going on, They should of known this would happen. :cigar:

Somebody was smoking weed at a rock concert:eek::eek:?!?!?!?!?UNBELIEVABLE!!! Did you get their name and report them?:d

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was far and away better than i could have imagined or hoped for my first time seeing them and my first show ever and the rain everything perfectly timed to the show just made it so much better dont think ill ever be able to top it a once in a lifetime concert

Top Bottom