A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be cautious of your wiring harness where it routes through the bottom of the riser. I've seen one or two that sheared it off when the bars were folded forward. Just a heads up.

Yeah thats would suck! Wish Skidoo would move the high beam and Reverse control to the dash.

Only controls that should be on the bars is the Brakes, Throttle and Kill switch.

He knows one... He just never brings it here

Sicamoose is like 45mins away,, I don't like going that far if I don't have to...lol :beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats would suck! Wish Skidoo would move the high beam and Reverse control to the dash.

Only controls that should be on the bars is the Brakes, Throttle and Kill switch.

Sicamoose is like 45mins away,, I don't like going that far if I don't have to...lol
But u will take it 2 hours to golden???

I'm only 35 min away... Live 10 min east of town

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was mentioned above to clean the riser and the t post. Scuff it a bit with emery or sandpaper just to clean up any shavings etc from them moving then I use a screw driver or scribe and put some lines across t post and in riser. Helps grip so you don't get the folded over bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said^^ or use a small file and put some cross grooves (X-style like knurling it) in the t post and the riser cups, then it won't move. had same problem

EmEight

Reaction score
I got rid of the Eiffel Tower looking stock riser and went with the fly adjustable one and carbon fibre bars. Work really good. Gets rid of the mountain bar loop as well. It's mostly in the way for me as I never use it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But u will take it 2 hours to golden???

I'm only 35 min away... Live 10 min east of town

Ok then next time I need a cooler fixed, im bringing it to you!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to never seize the bolts so you can get them tighter without galling and then after cleaning coat both the T post and riser halves with red loc tite. Crank em down and enjoy.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great suggestions guys! I'll try putting in some cross groves and use some loctite for good measures!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kallon's Cat was having some electrical issues, so he's down for a couple days. I wanted to test out the sled, so I headed out solo.

And WOW fawk the nay sayer's the snow was sick! And I didn't have to go to Zippermouth or Clit Creek or any where else real hard to find.

This was on Boulder,, just off the Vieteman... Snowing HARD up top, tomorrow will be EPIC!! Yahhoo!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the Cabin to see if Shaede was there so I could tag along for a ride.

No Shaede but there was at least 100 cabin warriors there drinking beerz and complaining about
every thing from the Vis to having to pay 20$ for the highway smooth trail...

Stunk like BO so bad in that cabin after 2mins I had to bounce.....

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with conditions like that the last thing I would be doing is sitting in the cabin.... Hopefully some of that fresh makes its way to golden, although probly wont be doing to much riding at the avy course....Thanks for the pics as always! Keep em coming!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with conditions like that the last thing I would be doing is sitting in the cabin....

No chit! Friggen cabin warriors....lol

They sit in there all day and when I go to dry off my goggles or some thing... Well,,,,, its just not worth it...

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom