A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dan, we went to eagles on Saturday.... Fresh tracks all the way to the heli pad, and all the way over to the bottom of eagles nest

Pretty much tracked it up, didn't leave much

A few big groups followed us around

Trees on the way down from the heli was best part of the day

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the 872 trygstad perform prob hard to tell when its beside a couple turbos but what does this jordan fella thing of his ?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dan, we went to eagles on Saturday.... Fresh tracks all the way to the heli pad, and all the way over to the bottom of eagles nest

Pretty much tracked it up, didn't leave much

A few big groups followed us around

Trees on the way down from the heli was best part of the day

We were there on Sunday also, To bad I never ran into you're group Tex:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the 872 trygstad perform prob hard to tell when its beside a couple turbos but what does this jordan fella thing of his ?

Works good and he has over 4000km's on his! If I don't Boost a sled next year i might try out a 872, Unless Doo comes out with some thing really cool for next season:cool:

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Works good and he has over 4000km's on his! If I don't Boost a sled next year i might try out a 872, Unless Doo comes out with some thing really cool for next season:cool:

thats awesome 4000km is pretty good i had 4700 Miles on my stock motor when i decided to do the big bore if i get anywheres near that with the 872 i will be extremely happy. Just out of curiosity have you ever heard of anyone with 872 that has a turbo?

Thanks for the feedback i was really interested in what kinda km people are getting out of them

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome 4000km is pretty good i had 4700 Miles on my stock motor when i decided to do the big bore if i get anywheres near that with the 872 i will be extremely happy. Just out of curiosity have you ever heard of anyone with 872 that has a turbo?

Thanks for the feedback i was really interested in what kinda km people are getting out of them

Never seen a 872 turbo yet,, might be pretty cool. FredW was talking about doing an 880 Turbo,, not sure how thats going? Maybe ask him.

Well I better go get ready to ride...

Cheers Dan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plan was to meet up with Johnny and his friend at Boulder cabin around 11am. They were running late, so I went for a lil burn by myself
for a bit then met up with them. We dropped below the tower and there was 0 tracks! Should have been there a few days ago,, would've been sick.

Snow isn't the greatest, but we still had fun!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was waiting at the Cabin for Johnny a couple RCMP officers stopped in on their new Cat's,, so I chatted with them for a bit.

Was almost going to take them for a tour, but my sled was over heating and I wanted to ride in the tree's.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday was awsome there....

Well guess I still don't have to worry about the cops catching me on the hill.... They ride cats

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday was awsome there....

Well guess I still don't have to worry about the cops catching me on the hill.... They ride cats

They just got these to, last year they had wide tracks. Couldnt even make Alberta hill they told me.

Also said they sold their old sleds to the Sicamoose RCMP,, so you should be able to out run them...lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just got these to, last year they had wide tracks. Couldnt even make Alberta hill they told me.

Also said they sold their old sleds to the Sicamoose RCMP,, so you should be able to out run them...lol
Well that's good to hear.. Sucks to be them lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are they looking for and policing?

beer can's

Yeah they have just been up patrolling around doing cop stuff,,,

Today there wasn't many people sledding on Boulder, think they we're more or less just out for a cruise
on the new sleds.

Not a bad day at work if you ask me!

Top Bottom