A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're having another good season dan buddy! Keep the pics coming, I haven't seen much snow lately lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today I got to spend the day on Cycle Works Red Deer's 40g+ Race Gas Boost-it Viper. WOW couldn't stop smiling.
It's a lot of sled, but the power is soooo awesome! First thing I asked Erik; Can I Crank the Boost?? He said Oh yeah..

Now I really want a Turbo for my sled,, I know I could put one to good use. Thing is a low boost wouldn't do...

I'd want like 14+ pounds on my T3... Oh man that'd be sick........:cool:

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're having another good season dan buddy! Keep the pics coming, I haven't seen much snow lately lol.

Thanks man! Hows the leg healing so far? Doing a little better I hope:beer:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man your cabin warrior post made us laugh !!!

we had epic pow and blue bird !!!

was great !!!

I'll take puking pow and sh!ty vis every day ...

some people choose the wrong sport ...

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Hows the leg healing so far? Doing a little better I hope:beer:

Thanks! Yeah man it's coming around. Start physio Monday, still not able to bare weight on it yet but doc says I'm on schedule for a full recovery! Still trying to piece my sled and my ego back together tho lol :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah man it's coming around. Start physio Monday, still not able to bare weight on it yet but doc says I'm on schedule for a full recovery! Still trying to piece my sled and my ego back together tho lol :beer:

Good to hear Kyle! I know the feeling, I broke my Femur Dirt Biking in 2002. I was always a little more cautious riding after that.:beer:

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today I got to spend the day on Cycle Works Red Deer's 40g+ Race Gas Boost-it Viper. WOW couldn't stop smiling.
It's a lot of sled, but the power is soooo awesome! First thing I asked Erik; Can I Crank the Boost?? He said Oh yeah..

Now I really want a Turbo for my sled,, I know I could put one to good use. Thing is a low boost wouldn't do...

I'd want like 14+ pounds on my T3... Oh man that'd be sick........:cool:

so what did you think of the way it handled,how much boost did they let you run,on the viper.
truthfully i think you would be happy with the boost-it do kit at 8 lbs,you should meet up with neil for a ride,they are there every weekend pretty much.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a big crew of my friends heading to Eagles today and the plan was for an early start. So I load up with Kallon,
get to 3 Valley and his truck chit the bed, so we limp his truck back to Revy I throw my sled in my truck and head down solo.

I am over a hour behind the rest of the crew, but I'm confident I can find them. I had a good feeling they were heading towards Turtle
so I pinner that way. I was getting pretty far back and in some serious terrain and LOTS of BIG avy's coming down today..It was warm...
Plus I wasn't 100% where they were.

So I was debating weather to keep going or to head back, decided to climb one more ridge and try the radio. Got a hold of Erik and I wasn't
too far away, I was pretty stoked and impressed that I managed to tracked them down in this huge zone!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me on my sled, Erik on the Boost-it Cat and Jordan on an 872 trygstad headed up to the Heli Pad to look around....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The group of us headed back to the Cabin, then me and Erik went for a Tree ride in the burn...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what did you think of the way it handled,how much boost did they let you run,on the viper.
truthfully i think you would be happy with the boost-it do kit at 8 lbs,you should meet up with neil for a ride,they are there every weekend pretty much.

Well this sled has Racers Edge B-motion, Cr-tunnel, Cr Boards, Elka shocks and It handles really good,, but it is pretty heavy.
Not an ideal tree sled. But you can make it work cause it is 174 3inch with 280hp!!

I was running 16lbs boost and Erik said its good for 20lbs just would have to do some clutching. We ran straight c12 in it.

I,ve spent ALOT of time around/on Boost-it sled's and have seen Neils Boost-it Doo in action a few times.

8lbs would be great but, I just know that I would always be very temped to crank the boost really high...:beer:

Last edited:

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this sled has Racers Edge B-motion, Cr-tunnel, Cr Boards, Elka shocks and It handles really good,, but it is pretty heavy.
Not an ideal tree sled. But you can make it work cause it is 174 3inch with 280hp!!

I was running 16lbs boost and Erik said its good for 20lbs just would have to do some clutching. We ran straight c12 in it.

I,ve spent ALOT of time around/on Boost-it sled's and have seen Neils Boost-it Doo in action a few times.

8lbs would be great but, I just know that I would always be very temped to crank the boost really high...:beer:

cool i have the same prob iam always turning the boost up:cool:,hows the boost it cat running,i hadnt talked to neil about it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool i have the same prob iam always turning the boost up:cool:,hows the boost it cat running,i hadnt talked to neil about it.

That Boost-it Cat is one sweet machine,, nothing stock about it, runs awesome! Only problem he had with it was pulling too much clutch weight!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today me & Alek went on a mission to get into a new zone we've been looking at on google earth. Vis was chit and today was pretty much a bust.

And then we missed there ferry by 1min on the way back,,, fawk... Pretty sure I know where we had to go, but just couldn't see. I'm going to check

my tracks from today on google earth and do some more figuring.

Top Bottom