A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is hundreds of miles of Logging roads around Revelstoke. Some of them lead to secret stashes, and some lead to zones yet to be conquered.
Ive been planning on trying a certain zone for a while now and today me and Kallon decided to give it a go. There is a waterfall that was to be the
access, but when we got to it it was clear that we need 10 more feet of snow to make it possible.

We weren't ready to give up though. There is a HIKING(advanced hiking too) trail that leads up the mountain a different route.
So we followed that up. By far the snottiest trail I've ever attempted.

It was pissing rain(might as well of stood in the shower all day in my gear) we made it a long ways up, but we were freezing cold and soaked
so we shutter down.

A little disappointed we never made it all the way to where we wanted to go, but it just isn't the year for it unfortunately.
But we did find the route and will attempt it again next season!

Got a few pics then the camera chit the bed.... Took a few more pics on my phone, then it chit the bed too....
Apparently electronics don't like the rain.

I got these ones off my camera and if the phone works when it dries out, I have some more pics of our adventure today.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today me and Kallon headed up Boulder around noon. Met up with Adam later on. I wasn't expecting much besides a shower.

One of the best days of the season!! Over the hood all day!

Had to get more gas off Shaede at the Cabin was having tooooo much fun. Bringing 2 jerry cans tomorrow!

Didn't take a bunch of pics was having way to much fun! Yahhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Love the parking lot pic with the minivan in the background with a kayak on the roof. Confused what season it is!?!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Man I wanted to trade my sled for the Kayak until I got to 5000feet, then it is full on winter!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more pics from our mission the other day.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bunch of friends heading up to keystone today and me and Kallon headed up early with a TON of spare gas
to go smash pow! Today was one of the best days of sledding Ive ever had.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missing a sled? this POS has been here for 3weeks.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm confused this looks like the same crew from sled necks in your photos but he says "Valemount is where it's at" maybe I'm drunk or missing something
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427082467.610565.jpg

Top Bottom