A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
We were in renshaw on tues weds last week. Was about knee deep of fresh. One of the best days I've had this year. Parking lot is a little muddy but trail was still decent 20150310_132745.jpg 20150310_134017.jpg 20150310_134035.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday I headed for McBride, I kind of wanted to go boating though 20+ in Kamloops!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday went to the Renshaw. Not much snow in the parking lot, or for a ways up the trail. Good thing I put on some idler wheels before the trip! Haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was raining on the way up the trail, so I was soaking wet by the time we got to the cabin. Up top it
was poor Vis, gale force winds and sleet that really hurts when its pelting you...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like riding trees any ways,, so thats what I did... The snow was pretty wet and heavy where I was riding, so you could find your self planted pretty easily.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail was in BRUTAL condition, but that didn't stop me and Erik from hualing azz on the way out.

Well actually it did stop Erik... He busted his Baker Skid... Man that trail was smooth....haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason we were up in Mcbride, was because they moved the Arctic Cat demo from Revy to Mcbride.
Then they decided to moved it to Allen creek. After the day I had at the Renshaw I was ready to go back to Revy.

But man I'm glad I didn't! We were up there pretty early and it must of puked the night before. We cut fresh tracks all day.

The trail is down to Ice and dirt, but its short so I'll take it! I up into the woods at 6km from the trucks.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I mention it was an Arctic Cat event? Haha Eriks plan was too get ahead of every one, smash a zone then move to the next.

It was a good plan! Seriously, places in the trees I had over the windshield deep pow. Best snow ive seen in 2months,,I was fawkin stoked!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty slidy on Saturday we set off quite a few. This one here was a close call.

I don't ride Valemount all the time so I don't know the name of every hill but Jamie said this was
Beside super Bowl.

We Dangled through some trees and I pulled up this Chute. I took a couple pics, then I started to drop back in.
Jamie was coming up and turned out part way up and a whole bunch of the hill let go.

From where I was I sitting it looked like he could be in it. I waited for the hill to stop sliding, then I dropped in to
see if he was ok. He was, he manged to cut over into the trees.

Lil intense there for a minute.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monday Artic Cat gave us a couple 16's to beat on for the whole day at Allen Creek again.

We new not too many people had gone farther back then us on Sunday and there was some untouched
bowls at the back. So we pinned it way back.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamie hooked up the place to stay in Valemount. I've stayed at nicer places for free, but this was ok...:cool:

Awesome trip to Valemount!!

I would have liked to stay longer, because the snow is pretty good in Valemount right now...
But I had to get back to Revy for some rides I had planed already.

But Ill be back!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice snow, how was the 2016 cat with 3" track?

It feels so much different to me than my Doo, so I didn't really like it. Everyone wants me to ride a Cat next season though...

But all the Cat riders said it was awesome and felt it was way easier to ride than the 15's

Lol that's my buddies house 3 doors down from mine tooooooo funny. Now I'm pissed I didn't stay Sunday looked awesome

Its a nice pad. It was awesome Sunday, glad I didn't go back to Revy:beer:

Good read! Nice work man

Thanks man!:beer:

Saw you at Renshaw on Saturday

Did you get as soaked as me?? Fawk....lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom