A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was doing a little hill climb and got messed up right about here: (see below)

Could have ended very poorly, but quick work from Adam and Kallon saved my day!:beer:

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went out for a ride with Kallon today. I wanted to go to the "skate park" and build a few kickers, do a few drops and just
have a chill day. Kallon wanted to try a different zone...

Id like to tell you it was fun, but it was just super sketchy and I pretty much just devalued my sled a lil more today...lol
Had to do a bit more hammering on the tunnel....haha

Forgot my camera, but I snapped a few pics on my phone:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Valmount was awesome, but I missed out on some of the stuff that was happening in Revy on the week end.

Just found this at the lobby at the Peaks lodge...

Thanks Ozone:beer:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HHMMM definitely looks like back side of turbo them pic's.

Definitely not backside of turbo, it's closer to your backyard Lund wish I could have been their dan looked like another beauty day

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely not backside of turbo, it's closer to your backyard Lund wish I could have been their dan looked like another beauty day

It was sick Erik! Might go back there tomorrow:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should try and drop down to valley bottom after climbing in and then back up the other side it should bring you right back into the backside of that zone. I'm pretty sure it's dooable

Its been done. We were scoping it yesterday. Not really planning on doing any exploration tomorrow. Its too Icy& sick of wrecking my sled.

Just going to go build some jumps at the skate park and have a chill day. Well that's the current plan any ways....

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dan i heard revy was getting some snow thats what the ski hill was sayin anyhoo any truth to that? im on way there sunday hopin to talk shadam into goin too hope to see ya around

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dan i heard revy was getting some snow thats what the ski hill was sayin anyhoo any truth to that? im on way there sunday hopin to talk shadam into goin too hope to see ya around

Yeah man its true!

Edit: If you and Shadam come down, give me a shout. Ill take you some where cool:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom