800 r or 800 etec

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have the 2.86 pitch 2.5 on my 09 and lots of other mods look a my sig. Without adding power adders like a head or pipe to the engine of my 09 my etec has better track speed and climbs better. My etec pulls 3 to 4 more mph track speed than my 09. People who know me and have rode with me knows that both my sleds work well. My etec just seems to work better and it's stock. Awhile back I took both sleds to mcbride and let bbtoys take my etec, In 5 ft of heavy pow my 09 was seeing 45/46 mph track speed, my etec on the same hill with me on it was seeing 49/50 mph track speed and at the end of the day just to compare, the sleds traveled the same distance ( within a couple of miles) and used the same amount of oil and gas.
This was just my experience with the two engines both are great engines.

had my 10 and my friends 9 ptek up against a ton of etecs now. only difference being the 2.5 track. and we walk all over them id say 30% better. but that being said that means its alot more for the cat and pro. done alot of testing this season. etec works good thats forsure. cant wait to try the new hollow lug. got 2 12s coming in my group should be interesting.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get anywhere you can. I'm just more scared of coming down lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had my 10 and my friends 9 ptek up against a ton of etecs now. only difference being the 2.5 track. and we walk all over them id say 30% better. but that being said that means its alot more for the cat and pro. done alot of testing this season. etec works good thats forsure. cant wait to try the new hollow lug. got 2 12s coming in my group should be interesting.

Should be interesting to see. I think these etecs have big potential, just needs some tinkering.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my stock etec went against alot of older stockers, and not much of a comparsion, it worked them bad, lately went with the 3 inch and it now is in a different league over stockers, the motor is strong, few mods, and its impressive to say the least

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i was being out climbed by a 154 2.5 and we weight about the same hahaha :d but thats why im thinkin 3 inch! Have there been many mods come out for the etec like pipes heads ect

lmao i think you better get a go button to go along with that 3 if you wana be able to out climb me :d:d:d

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao i think you better get a go button to go along with that 3 if you wana be able to out climb me :d:d:d

Im just going to mount some big johndeere tractor weights on yours ok maybe new holland so the blue matches your sled and i should be ok to keep up :d

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heck no im scared watchin his helmet cam videos i dont want to ride on there with him have you seen the trees he trys to go over??

True. I never thought of that. He likes raping them trees to much. :d:d

We'll just stick him on a stock Nytro.

Top Bottom