800 dragon reflash?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck in mcbride,ride hard and get lots of pics.hope it puts a smile on your face.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode around home, and I have to say my 800 is running quite a bit stronger now with the new flash. Before it was maxing out at about 8000-8100 rpm. Now it’s closer to 8300 rpm. It feels a lot more lively.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well rode about 60 miles on sat,new motor and new reflash,runs strong.went against bros dragon,same sled 09 800 155 and his has slp pipe, can,mtx weights,slp big air kit,mine stock.i did'nt do too bad,got out on him by 1.5 then on high end he got me by 2.5.his will be better in elevation but that's alot of money to go a little bit faster.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well rode about 60 miles on sat,new motor and new reflash,runs strong.went against bros dragon,same sled 09 800 155 and his has slp pipe, can,mtx weights,slp big air kit,mine stock.i did'nt do too bad,got out on him by 1.5 then on high end he got me by 2.5.his will be better in elevation but that's alot of money to go a little bit faster.

Glad to hear you two's sleds are running good with the re-flash....did ya notice a lean spot at 6000rpm???... and on bros dragon did they unplug the exhaust resistor in the wire harness by the hood... they say with the slp pipe,can combo even preforms better..... glad too hear things are running good...:d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seem's like the stumble moved down to 5000 rpm.on my sled if you ride around this rpm temp will rise from 122 to 128-130,pick up rpm's to 6-6500 temp will drop fast to 122.
other than that it run's great sounds great and pull's about 150 more rpm.had to take it back for no speedo no thumb warmer but that's no big deal.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t notice any lean spot, but I didn’t keep a close eye on the temps. Next time I’m out I will, but the sled will be in the shop for the next few days to repair the heat shield on the pipe.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t notice any lean spot, but I didn’t keep a close eye on the temps. Next time I’m out I will, but the sled will be in the shop for the next few days to repair the heat shield on the pipe.

seems like i ride more with temp gauge on than with tack or speedo.
see your from namao,i ride around gibbons bonaccord area maybe run into one another sometime:beer:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like i ride more with temp gauge on than with tack or speedo.
see your from namao,i ride around gibbons bonaccord area maybe run into one another sometime:beer:

I usually have my tack on. It didn’t occur to me that the temp gauge would be sensitive enough to show a lean spot that well.

My place is right on the Sturgeon River, and I occasionally head up to Gibbons and beyond. If you see someone resembling this, chances are its me.

I haven’t seen any other black RMK’s out here.:beer:

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to bad sturgeon diidn't look like your pic.will keep an eye out for ya

Top Bottom