5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Quads are loaded, almost packed up, going to get the boys braces fixed then heading south!!!!!!!!!!

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun times and many drinks, possibly too many! There was pole dancing too, I had to look away though, not the kinda pole dancing I'm use to seeing!

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that made this possible, I will be adding to your total for fireworks next year, met so many great people. So nice to put faces to names but the remembering the S & M names as well, yikes. Great trail, well marked. Looking forward to next year. Explaining to the wife what she missed was not pleasent to the point of almost cruel as to the fun I had. One of the best memories. At check point 3 every one was asking Ron how he was! priceless. Great Campground great format.

i ford i

Reaction score
Had a good time- Nice to put some faces to the names. First year but i'll be back for sure next. Might even pony up and buy a sled for the winter..... hah

Still looking for my liver, left it out there somewhere, let me know if anyone comes across it.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok boys! what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!! drink, and more drink and a broken 800! Yes got in a good ride with rzrgade, arff, and a bunch more on Friday.. i think we did like 80 k, at least.. 30 of those was on one cylinder.. haha.. yes one side of the coil pack works and no spark on the front cylinder... so gave Kev a call of get torqued and he is sending me a used one, no charge! nice to have good friends! Rode all day saturday with Nev"s wife in the rzr800.. nice ride, except i missed the power of my renegade....haha.... Thanks so much for letting me do that! Nice to see Kelly got machine fixed and came out Friday.... Thanks Ron for offering me your coil pack on fruday night.. but would have been no time to install it.. to much drinkin to do! ...lol

great to meet all that i never met before... you guys are great! super super fireworks too again! better than our stampede ones! DaveB, we talked about ya! haha.. got to meet you one day.. heard nothing but good things about ya! sooooo, and nice to see a few old friends i met last year....

NOW! on to the good stuff.. soon there will be a tread that shows me jumping ship! yes.. my can-am days are over.. popo all the way! right Arff and Nev! ....lol get her posted and let the ribbing begin!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok boys! what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!! drink, and more drink and a broken 800! Yes got in a good ride with rzrgade, arff, and a bunch more on Friday.. i think we did like 80 k, at least.. 30 of those was on one cylinder.. haha.. yes one side of the coil pack works and no spark on the front cylinder... so gave Kev a call of get torqued and he is sending me a used one, no charge! nice to have good friends! Rode all day saturday with Nev"s wife in the rzr800.. nice ride, except i missed the power of my renegade....haha.... Thanks so much for letting me do that! Nice to see Kelly got machine fixed and came out Friday.... Thanks Ron for offering me your coil pack on fruday night.. but would have been no time to install it.. to much drinkin to do! ...lol

great to meet all that i never met before... you guys are great! super super fireworks too again! better than our stampede ones! DaveB, we talked about ya! haha.. got to meet you one day.. heard nothing but good things about ya! sooooo, and nice to see a few old friends i met last year....

NOW! on to the good stuff.. soon there will be a tread that shows me jumping ship! yes.. my can-am days are over.. popo all the way! right Arff and Nev! ....lol get her posted and let the ribbing begin!
Hmmmm..explains my burning ears the other night....Come back to Can Am Talk....we'll guide you home. Hahaha....those meddling PoPo clowns......

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm..explains my burning ears the other night....Come back to Can Am Talk....we'll guide you home. Hahaha....those meddling PoPo clowns......

He saw the light. Came to the poo poo side. We had a great riding and even on 1 cylinder the canned ham made it back. We had the tow strap and camera ready too. It was great meeting you Mark.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A can ham with one working hole is still better than a new po po

Glad Ur all back. Fernie snow and a few others where driving a guy crazy with post after post of newbys ect..

They don't use tapatalk. There was one hole page of new unread posts with one name. :what:

sent from my htc

Top Bottom