5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A can ham with one working hole is still better than a new po po

Glad Ur all back. Fernie snow and a few others where driving a guy crazy with post after post of newbys ect..

They don't use tapatalk. There was one hole page of new unread posts with one name. :what:

sent from my htc
Lmao that was awesome Jeff

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
great weekend again had goood time riding again and met some new people oh and also good party and i even won beer pong on saturday ...thanks to the people who mdae it possible again

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carson, is that you man, hey thanks to you and your buds for riding with me. It was fun trying to keep up with those sport quads. I think the scrambler kept up pretty good! Fun times, and lots of beer! Cheers
great weekend again had goood time riding again and met some new people oh and also good party and i even won beer pong on saturday ...thanks to the people who mdae it possible again

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, one thing i forgot is to thank Ray (Arff) for guiding us to TRYING to find some water place..haha forgot already! lmao... did nt want to drive on the logging road so we tryed to get in some other way.. not a bad thing.. gravel sucks anyways, but even thou we came to a dead end after about 5 k, or so... it was a super good, with some nice techincal parts.. for some one that screams on the trails, like me..i super enjoyed myself, even in the mud we incountered1 ...haha...

sure wished i had the machine on the poker day again.. that route could be a great little cross country track.. maybe not 60 k long.. but 12 or so k and a one hour time limt, type of deal...
do the poker run and maybe add a cross country race....yeah right!... lmao...

i bet we get some that would like that too!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Glad Ur all back. Fernie snow and a few others where driving a guy crazy with post after post of newbys ect..

They don't use tapatalk. There was one hole page of new unread posts with one name. :what:

sent from my htc

Please refer to my "you know who you are thread"

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sent from my htc

No Jeff your confused. It's still can am lemon. Mark is trying to cover up the Lemon with lots of stickers. But now he drove the devils poo poo he is a changed man. I think he is going to Rainy Creek today.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Jeff your confused. It's still can am lemon. Mark is trying to cover up the Lemon with lots of stickers. But now he drove the devils poo poo he is a changed man. I think he is going to Rainy Creek today.

another ride he may change his mind eh dave. hehe

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great weekend, as usual! Well done, cudos to all those who make this weekend possible, and a fun event for all! It was good to see a lot of the familiar faces again and meet some new ones!

Pretty sore and tired from the weekend and gonna need the whole week to recoup! And I have a pretty good sized blistered burn on my leg that will no doubt leave a good sized scar and will always be there to remind me of a great Jamboree weekend :) Note to self - DO NOT ride dirt bike around in the campground with shorts on, stupid.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Note to self - DO NOT ride dirt bike around in the campground with shorts on, stupid"

I learned this when I was about 20ish. I like to remind myself of this every ten years or so even if I use a Arlen Ness chopper while on vacation.

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
i agree......... A few more every year.......

yea and a few more sport quads too last year it was mostly my group and me on my bike and like a few other but defnitly a bit more again.....also seems like it was one of the bigger campouts with most people it seemed like

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great times ,great times.......Thanks to all the work by the crew to make it happen,Nancy and i really do appreciate it........

The Highlites..........Arff ductaping up the stripper pole,winching up hills on friday,one lunged Canams.............Pasting Mark and nancy with a wall of water,makin amends with all the people you pizzoff on here,collecting hard earned cash for MissAtlantic`s stripper pole lessons,A wierd rum/wine drink that stayed in my head way to long,Juu jubes who knew,Mike`s endless quest for the falls,ate enough dust to build a condo in Saudi Arabia,Val calling it a night before the sun came up,Ray looking like a sneaky Taliban type guy,the tent colapse,and the look of out right fear in our DJ,my wife partying like a rock star,sharing 3 bottles of Hot Sex with some very funny people................And much more that does not belong on here..........lol

Thanks and once again names on here are now friends.............................!!!!!!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great times ,great times.......Thanks to all the work by the crew to make it happen,Nancy and i really do appreciate it........

The Highlites..........Arff ductaping up the stripper pole,winching up hills on friday,one lunged Canams.............Pasting Mark and nancy with a wall of water,makin amends with all the people you pizzoff on here,collecting hard earned cash for MissAtlantic`s stripper pole lessons,A wierd rum/wine drink that stayed in my head way to long,Juu jubes who knew,Mike`s endless quest for the falls,ate enough dust to build a condo in Saudi Arabia,Val calling it a night before the sun came up,Ray looking like a sneaky Taliban type guy,the tent colapse,and the look of out right fear in our DJ,my wife partying like a rock star,sharing 3 bottles of Hot Sex with some very funny people................And much more that does not belong on here..........lol

Thanks and once again names on here are now friends.............................!!!!!!

We had a great time also...Have not seen any pictures,,good thing

I love duct tape does wonders

Top Bottom