5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a list of the site numbers so far, if I get time today I'll post it up, if not, wait a while longer and I'll post it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you still need to camp at outwest to participate in rally???

yes you do this event is closed to the general public, you must be registered at Outwest Campground to participate. No exceptions will be given to anyone for any reason, or bribe.

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
YOU HEAR THAT CURTIS??????

Just sayin

yes you do this event is closed to the general public, you must be registered at Outwest Campground to participate. No exceptions will be given to anyone for any reason, or bribe.

hedge

Reaction score
I'm tempted to come, I've seen it for a few years but never made it. Are the sites booked in groups like party'ers in one area and family in another. I'd probably be bringing the family so would like a quieter spot if possible lol.

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also want to go. However, I would need a site on the party side. Currently trying to find a buddy to split a site with. Hopefully I can secure a site before they're all gone.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a blast last year and put a lot of names(whisky too) to the faces......I wonder if a printed "S&M name " little poster would be a good idea to put up where your camped..........That way we could stop in at some stalls for a drink,and completely miss the ones who might throw a half empty beer can at us as we wonder around..................Hehehe

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We all kind of mingle around, party is at the one end of the campground. Rzrgade, in the past we have had templast that we wrote usernames on and put on site posts, I'm going to try to bring that back this year.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm tempted to come, I've seen it for a few years but never made it. Are the sites booked in groups like party'ers in one area and family in another. I'd probably be bringing the family so would like a quieter spot if possible lol.

Don't believe everything you read, it is actually a VERY family friendly event :d

There is lot's of socializing and everyone has a blast, but an awful lot of us have young families and have never had any issues with having the kids there too. Hope you make it out!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't believe everything you read, it is actually a VERY family friendly event :d

There is lot's of socializing and everyone has a blast, but an awful lot of us have young families and have never had any issues with having the kids there too. Hope you make it out!

Just to add, we are bringing back the kids activities on Saturday afternoon this year, this was a very important aspect that we over looked last year. Just to make it that much more family friendly.

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
my two daughters are coming so if you wanna be neer us would be cool kids could play together they ar 10 and 9

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my two daughters are coming so if you wanna be neer us would be cool kids could play together they ar 10 and 9

We have been before and brought the kids without any issues- we just got a spot that was further from the action on Saturday night and it was all good :)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been before and brought the kids without any issues- we just got a spot that was further from the action on Saturday night and it was all good :)

Are you bringing the girls this year? I'm sure jordy and jessy will keep them busy.

Top Bottom