5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
===== QUOTE rzrgade ====

In 80,i can fit you in mine if your in a bind ..................

===== /QUOTE ====

thanks... is 80 big? do you just want to split the cost then? or... they are still phoning me tomorrow so i will see whats up but if you want i will share?? up to you??

Just to clarify its charged per camping unit (trailer, motorhome, camper, tent) not per site. Same as the snowandmud fee is $40/camping unit.

Thanks

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Mark we will see ya there buddy. Its been a while since I seen ya. If you remember me hAhahahah..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah! you bet! i remember at the lake.. it was a nice day... hope to make it out... planning it forsure unless unforseen things come up...mind you its still a while away.. snow and mud put up a superb jamboree... i was impressed last year and made some friends too... many great people and everybody is very nice.. great fireworks show.. it blow mw away how good and long it was... class act forsure!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can fix Kawi`s can TEX fix popo`s ...lol Kings,well there is no point fixin them they just get stuck too much...........

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap.. just remembered that i phoned them and left message last week.. they never phoned back.. not good customer service! lol
i will phone them tomorrow again and see whats up with sites...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There is always the overflow camping area......... :)

There is no overflow camping area, this area is too soft if we get any rain and could result in lots of campers stuck.... Dave has plans for that area and one day it will be open to the public.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just out of curiousity.. I have a couple with an enclosed trailer doubling up on site with us, but I've also been approached by a couple with a tent that are looking for a place to squat, i'm not exactly sure what my site layout is like, (#3 I believe?) but do you all think it would be feasible place a tent on a site with already two 20 ft trailers on em? I didn't think it would be a problem..I'm not sure .. should i call Dave at the campground and confirm? I think the rule is no tents on the grass, correct? Other then that if you can fit em pitch em?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey just out of curiousity.. I have a couple with an enclosed trailer doubling up on site with us, but I've also been approached by a couple with a tent that are looking for a place to squat, i'm not exactly sure what my site layout is like, (#3 I believe?) but do you all think it would be feasible place a tent on a site with already two 20 ft trailers on em? I didn't think it would be a problem..I'm not sure .. should i call Dave at the campground and confirm? I think the rule is no tents on the grass, correct? Other then that if you can fit em pitch em?

call Dave.....

Also anyone who is doubling or tripling up on their sites please let Dave know. This way we have an accurate count of expected camping units for the weekend.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
call dave.....

Also anyone who is doubling or tripling up on their sites please let dave know. This way i have an accurate count of expected camping units for the weekend.

i believe andoo(andrewcat) is doubling on my site, teeg...... I believe he called dave on it?

hedge

Reaction score
I just heard from them, they're all booked up. I'm high on the wait list so might still get in.

edit: that was fast, in like Flynn

Last edited:
Top Bottom