2015 rzr 900 trail

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, they are fun. Thats what I was going to buy but changed to a four seater at the last minute. Did you get any overpriced accessories?

gerrit

Reaction score
got a polaris front bumper and rock sliders and thats it lol .and its sunset red wanted the black but scratches to easily. i will post a quick 1st ride review on it soon pick her up tomorrow.

Last edited:

gerrit

Reaction score
so i was worried about the switch from quads to sidexside that has changed ...love it . low end is really good top end impressive for the size of machine . still have to get use to where bumpers are in the trees .suspension works fairly well steers really nice .iam 6,4 tall and find it comfortable with the tilt and sliding seat the new seats are super nice and yes a half windshield will be nice especially for my little girl who cant get enough of it . i have orderd some frogg skinz material to put over the air intakes for clutch and motor and have to install rock sliders yet. only issue is i have to do some trail trimming in my area they were all made with guads oh and my back yard too,but the turf mode sure makes a difference when taking tight corners. not one complaint just one dirty grin.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever windshield you get make sure it is a quick release (no tools required). When they get muddy and they will you can't see through it. Nice being able to take it off easily if needed. You can always carry some means of spraying it, but that isn't very reliable.

gmac

Reaction score
Trying to sell my 09 800 850 km, almost have to give it away,want 8000.00 it's like new

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever windshield you get make sure it is a quick release (no tools required). When they get muddy and they will you can't see through it. Nice being able to take it off easily if needed. You can always carry some means of spraying it, but that isn't very reliable.
I always carry a Windex sprayer jug filled with windsheild washer fluid and a few clean towns in the glove box.

I have a 2 piece windshield with the top half on quick release, when she gets hot in the summer the ventilation is much needed.

gerrit

Reaction score
good call on that took it for a decent ride yesterday how much wind does the half one deflect .

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always carry a Windex sprayer jug filled with windsheild washer fluid and a few clean towns in the glove box.

I have a 2 piece windshield with the top half on quick release, when she gets hot in the summer the ventilation is much needed.

How many towns can you carry in your glove box ? :)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least when the commander overheats every few miles it gives him a chance to clean up the town.,,,,

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good call on that took it for a decent ride yesterday how much wind does the half one deflect .

The half windshield is fine when its warm but once its cold I find it dosnt do chit, the wind in the cab will almost take your breath away, ended up buying a full one once its cold it goes on.

gerrit

Reaction score
The half windshield is fine when its warm but once its cold I find it dosnt do chit, the wind in the cab will almost take your breath away, ended up buying a full one once its cold it goes on.

i think i may get the fold down one wont be using the rzr much over the winter unless we dont get any snow .

Top Bottom