2013 rmk

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just replace the stock primary spring with an SLP blue pink spring. It will help a bit. Best $25 you'll spend!!

Daniel475

Reaction score
I have a Rooster built full clutch kit in mine absolutley love it , lots of snap and good price as well

Ohmz

Reaction score
just put the blue/pink spring in my 13, and changed the weights to 10-64s from 10-62s gonna see how it works in revy tomorrow ;)...ill be riding with another 13 thats stock so will have try on both to see the difference

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl's Cycle makes a good clutch kit. Give em a call, tell them your weight with gear, elevation, and riding style. I would use speedwerx H5 alloy springs or SLP as they are far more durable then the stock unit.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl's Cycle makes a good clutch kit. Give em a call, tell them your weight with gear, elevation, and riding style. I would use speedwerx H5 alloy springs or SLP as they are far more durable then the stock unit.

I'm running carls cycle kit as well with the balanced and machined primary. Really snappy and better backshift than stock. Also think it keeps the heat down a bit and gives better belt life. Probably won't pick up any additional track speed with this set up but for boondocking it works really well.

crowsfeet

Reaction score
just put the blue/pink spring in my 13, and changed the weights to 10-64s from 10-62s gonna see how it works in revy tomorrow ;)...ill be riding with another 13 thats stock so will have try on both to see the difference
That will make a nice difference. Did the same with mine last year and it does help especially if yer riding in the 6-7000 range

Top Bottom