2012 X package deliveries yet?

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked on my in spring fever work sheet and this is what it says "Accept delivery of your new MY2012 Ski-Doo snowmobile by October 31, 2011 or within 10 calendar days from delivery to your dealer (whichever falls last). NO EXCEPTION". I also just read the fine print on the Ski Doo Fall Advantage promo and your right takethebounce, excludes spring orders.

Stantheman

Reaction score
Did anyone actually go pick one up yet? Pics? I'm starting to think these sleds are a myth

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh for real? Funny I was sitting on a few at a dealer on Calgary.

Haha that's funny sledjed. So if the dealer gets it in at Christmas they just have to ensure you get it shortly after new years.

sent from my HTC phone cause I have nothing better to do

Last edited:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Finished paying for my snowcheck yesterday and they said it would likely be ready to go next week. They should be getting them in a day or two cause the sleds were shipped over a week ago but they had a big order so they were coming on a train then had to be trucked to the dealer.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually go pick one up yet? Pics? I'm starting to think these sleds are a myth

they are there lol peeps have picked some up too.... big loads coming this week and early NOV as per Calgary dealer

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waiting for the phone call somebody post a pic of the white one

here;s the white
BABY 031.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: jay

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should of went with the white, it looks pretty good.

YA i DIDNT LIKE THE YELLOW ON THE SEAT ON THE BLACK ONE I already have black so time for something new.

I doo like the black rails and spindles on the black one though

I think I will steal my 08 X windshield to get rid of the goofy 12incher X thats on it now dang that should be a factory option so ghey

• Thanks
Reactions: jay

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I can't fricken wait for mine to come in. I think I'm going to go nutz just thinking about it lol. Oh well been waiting since April so what's another couple days I guess

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it out on the sun?

Looks great Johni T!!!

We'll have to break in these etecs early!

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i hope to break it in before taking it to the mountains

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it out on the sun?

Looks great Johni T!!!

We'll have to break in these etecs early!

yes we will..... well not break them lol I waiting until mid november minimal this year lol .....but this sled is not mine

ok now take it into the sun and take picture thanks

that was at Bow in their showroom for them to show at their meet and greet it hadpotato chips on the foot rails lmao I opted for a fresh crate sled coming first week in november,, get them early build out of the way lol

so no sunny pics for a bit sorry

Im pumped too but dont think mine will look like that for more then a few moments

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i hope to break it in before taking it to the mountains

how manys kms for the break in chip thingy???

ya I hope we have some snow to get a few easy miles on before mountains but I doubtr that will happen

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we will..... well not break them lol I waiting until mid november minimal this year lol .....but this sled is not mine

that was at Bow in their showroom for them to show at their meet and greet it hadpotato chips on the foot rails lmao I opted for a fresh crate sled coming first week in november,, get them early build out of the way lol

so no sunny pics for a bit sorry

Im pumped too but dont think mine will look like that for more then a few moments

Those were "speed chips".
I think your sled will be here on Wednesday Shawn.....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those were "speed chips".
I think your sled will be here on Wednesday Shawn.....

haha it had e start anyways I think lol,,

thanks Lucas cant wait BRAAAAAPPP

if anyone needs a new DOO go see Lucas at Bow Cycle south super easy to deal with, knows his chit and lots of stock so go get SUM..... thx buddy

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how manys kms for the break in chip thingy???

Is this for real? is there actually some sort of retard chip that forces you to "break in " a 2 stroke engine?
I always here people talking about it but nobody at any dealer Ive spoken to can ever verify it. my last two new summits I was told to add a liter of oil to the first tank and dont hold full throttle for any more than 30 seconds till that tank was burnt.
thanks

Top Bottom