DESS

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that had a 2022 sled got the DESS completed on their sled? No one I know has and I have yet to hear anything from the dealer or skidoo on the matter. Think they might just do away with DESS completely?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know one way or the other but I’m betting we won’t see Dess again till this microchip shortage is solved. I’d be shocked if they retrofitted 2022 models with an update but that’s my personal opinion.

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Riverside nothing available yet and does not look like anytime soon

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know one way or the other but I’m betting we won’t see Dess again till this microchip shortage is solved. I’d be shocked if they retrofitted 2022 models with an update but that’s my personal opinion.
yup im pretty much in that same way of thinking. I guess the saying you should be happy you got a sled and didnt get a deal off on no dess and old gauge to consider yourself "lucky"

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone I know that picked up their expert turbo has the new gauge. The one guy that picked up his free ride has the single button, but I think that’s what came with the free ride. What models were offering the new gauge and didn’t show up with it? As for the DESS, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if that never showed up.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a summit turbo x and old gauge. The only guys that got the new gauge were the turbo experts and I dont think every single one got it. I dont care about the gauge but the bag idea was nice. Dave answered me on instagram though and skidoo has a work around for the bag and the old gauge now.

As for the dess i dissagree. I liked having it and I paid to have it. Its another thing that distinguishes skidoo from the rest. How many microchips does it take??? Skidoo could at least say something. Now with polaris having their issues out there doo would have an easy time of it if they told us to forget about it going forward.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed all my neighbors new Seadoo’s can be started with any teather. They all leave them on the boat hoists.BS not having Dess on a new machine.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a summit turbo x and old gauge. The only guys that got the new gauge were the turbo experts and I dont think every single one got it. I dont care about the gauge but the bag idea was nice. Dave answered me on instagram though and skidoo has a work around for the bag and the old gauge now.

As for the dess i dissagree. I liked having it and I paid to have it. Its another thing that distinguishes skidoo from the rest. How many microchips does it take??? Skidoo could at least say something. Now with polaris having their issues out there doo would have an easy time of it if they told us to forget about it going forward.

There will be a DESS update. Just not sure when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I got lucky as I got the bag as well. It’s a nice adder for sure.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree, I don’t think you will see DESS on the sleds that didn’t get it last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked yesterday with dealer, Sep 16, and the service bulletin has been updated to say further update to follow in 4-6 weeks.
So maybe December at best

Top Bottom