2012 X package deliveries yet?

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully worth the wait never tried an etec just heard the praise will see it's -3 and raining tonite south of grande prairie

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to pines in Prince Albert sk the summit xs will be in this week and the free rides will be in next week.... so they say

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waiting for the phone call somebody post a pic of the white one

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if we dont get our sled before Oct. 31. Didn't they have a guaranteed delivery in the spring order brochure. Or did I just imagine that. Also didn't they guarantee best price? I noticed they have a $1000+ canadian rebate on right now, has anyone picked up their sled and got any rebate.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious on that too. I cant find out because I havent got a call from Martins yet. Had a call on my quad that is in for service. Had a call from the parts dept saying my parts are in but still no call from the sales dept.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if we dont get our sled before Oct. 31. Didn't they have a guaranteed delivery in the spring order brochure. Or did I just imagine that. Also didn't they guarantee best price? I noticed they have a $1000+ canadian rebate on right now, has anyone picked up their sled and got any rebate.
Pretty sure it was November 15th. And there will be no further rebate if you snowchecked a "X" as it is not an in season model.

Top Bottom