2012 RMK assault wanting to install a glow kit

YFZRIDER06

Reaction score
Was looking to get a glow kit for a 2012 RMK assault for tunnel and under hood, any one try any of the advertised styles or is there any issues a guy may run into with doing this? Any info would be appreciated.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Educate me, WTF is a glow kit?

I believe he is looking for neon lights so that his sled will glow colors if he rides it at night. I personally don't get it, but I am sure he will get it sorted out. Maybe try the store that sells stereo's for quads, truck nuts, and the horns horney mike puts on everything....

YFZRIDER06

Reaction score
Yeah thats correct under glow kit is normally what they are called was just wondering about wiring it in if its safe to do so on the polaris's electrical system. I ride a lot at night and like the look of the glow, nice red under the hood would look sweet and menacing

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard this may be one of the many improvements coming on the 2017 Doo...so may threads with vidoe links and such i was overwhelmed with it all but i'm sure with all that hype the main intention was to enhance sweetness and be menacing even with a duckface.

Last i checked the Polaris Pro is far to underpowered to accommodate those looking for sweetness and menace...at least i know mine is.

Top Bottom