2011 m8 hcr

crtaylor

Reaction score
hey i have a 2011 m8 hcr for sale it has 3000 miles and is in mint shape. stored inside all the time, to list some of the extras are powder pro skis,ice age rails,brand new 2.6 powder claw track,mbrp can with muff pot,skid plate,bdx steering stem reinforcement, amp handle bar riser,low pro winidsheild,hand guards,gauge relocate,totaly frog skin,headlight covers,skinz seat cover,updated diamond drive bearing, mod rod running boards, cpc side panel vents,mod rod clutch vent,i also have a mountain addiction gas can,handle bar bag,tunnel bag,bdx air intake horn,v force 3 reeds. and original track and can and windsheild and any other spare parts go with it. email me or text me at 780 518 5530 serious lookers only.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i have a 2011 m8 hcr for sale it has 3000 miles and is in mint shape. stored inside all the time, to list some of the extras are powder pro skis,ice age rails,brand new 2.6 powder claw track,mbrp can with muff pot,skid plate,bdx steering stem reinforcement, amp handle bar riser,low pro winidsheild,hand guards,gauge relocate,totaly frog skin,headlight covers,skinz seat cover,updated diamond drive bearing, mod rod running boards, cpc side panel vents,mod rod clutch vent,i also have a mountain addiction gas can,handle bar bag,tunnel bag,bdx air intake horn,v force 3 reeds. and original track and can and windsheild and any other spare parts go with it. email me or text me at 780 518 5530 serious lookers only.

Hard to tell if lookers are serious when nobody knows the price.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ill start the bidding.......................$2250.00

catmando!

Top Bottom