2010's

powerstrokeguy

Reaction score
anybody know when any info on 10's will be released? Looking at buying a new wheeler but don't know if i should wait and see if there is anything awesome coming or take some of the good deals on 09's

DiggsNWt

Reaction score
anybody know when any info on 10's will be released? Looking at buying a new wheeler but don't know if i should wait and see if there is anything awesome coming or take some of the good deals on 09's
Traditionally we have our dealer meeting in mid-July with units starting to land in August. I am not sure that you will see significant changes except for tweaking to the already introduced XP's and XP design advanced to the Touring and X2 models. 550 and 850 engines will likely show up in the two-up models as well. If u r Canadian, you can expect to see an increase in pricing because they increased sleds this winter. But Cdn $ is high right now so I hope they hold the line on Cdn. ATV prices!!

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will the rzr come with the 850 or are we still waiting for that to happen ? if so i will order one and sell my rzr tomorrow

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris only made a few changes to there 2010s. 800 and 400 rangers, changed the plastic on the entry level atvs, and thats about it

H2O

Reaction score
I am also waiting for the X2 in the 850 version. I hope they come out with it in 2011.

notdeadyet

Reaction score

how about the new 2010 mudpro 1000...that will put a stripe in your shorts.

Nuclear850XP

Reaction score
Looked at a "10 the other day made a few changes from my "09 850xp moved battery up front and rerouted clutch case exhaust, they went back to the single rear brake system and that is about it from the few minutes I spent with it.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 850 w/EPS. One other change not yet mentioned is a narrower rear sway bar. There's now clearance for larger tires without spacers or bending the sway bar as was required on the '09. Absolutely love this machine - awesome ride, power, handling, p/steering all make it a blast to ride.

Top Bottom