2010 polaris rush pic

Silhouette

Reaction score
I think it looks all right but the linkages and shock are higher and heavier, both being negative traits. The moving or unsprung weight is lighter, a good trait. Hope it works a lot better or its not worth the effort.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why did they make it look like the xp that is dissapointing. i was hopeing for a completley different looking machine than all the others. but i wonder if thay tossed any weight.

459 lbs with a 121" track. I expected more weight loss.

weldor

Reaction score
I kind of like it!!! (and I am no Polaris guy:nono:) Looks kind of like a REV XP front but with a combination of a 03 Rev short track and the Redline tunnel. I remembering first seeing the Rev and was like who would ride one of those, those are the ugliest things I've ever seen. Now the Rev is my favourite sled on the snow.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always liked the industrial look and it's nice to see someone other than BRP trying something completely different. I didn't like the XP when it came out but the more you see them the more they look OK. As far as weight goes, I still think they should only go so far in weight reduction. I don't know why their trying to go with a rad in the front again. I would have thought they would have learned a huge lesson from the previous 4 years and forgotten all about rads.

That's gonna be hard on the back reaching down to lift that back end out of a good stuck. Maybe it comes with a lifting strap :)

farwest

Reaction score
I've always liked the industrial look and it's nice to see someone other than BRP trying something completely different. I didn't like the XP when it came out but the more you see them the more they look OK. As far as weight goes, I still think they should only go so far in weight reduction. I don't know why their trying to go with a rad in the front again. I would have thought they would have learned a huge lesson from the previous 4 years and forgotten all about rads.

That's gonna be hard on the back reaching down to lift that back end out of a good stuck. Maybe it comes with a lifting strap :)

Maybe it won't get stuck !!!(ha Ha )

billy2guns

Reaction score

I read that it's a heat exchanger in the front end and not a rad. Not that it matters. Anyways....

BrandonSK

Reaction score
Very cool idea on the suspension. Look forward to seeing a long track under my tree next year!
Good Job on this one Polaris

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolling:

Looks like someone got their sled chopped in half by the groomer @ Clemina, and had to add a prosthetic track.:p

2004MXZ800

Reaction score
Here is my version of the long track, before it did not have a tunnel or snow flap to I adjusted it for everyone to see what a CONCEPT 2010 RMK RUSH LONG TRACK

Attachments

• 2010 Rush RMK mod3.jpg
    2010 Rush RMK mod3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom