2010 polaris rush pic

billy2guns

Reaction score
Or you can check it out right here. ps2010.jpg

billy2guns

Reaction score
I have been watching the Polaris website and waiting for the damn snow to melt, and loving everything I saw. Than this picture showed up and I was like WTF is that. I don't think the masses will like what they see (i know I don't). Hopefully it will grow on me. This just might have made me think AC crossfire for my 2010 purchase. Whats everyone elses take on this?

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that thing is probably the uglyiest thing i have ever seen...well the back end atleast...they copied the ski-doo front i think

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been watching the Polaris website and waiting for the damn snow to melt, and loving everything I saw. Than this picture showed up and I was like WTF is that. I don't think the masses will like what they see (i know I don't). Hopefully it will grow on me. This just might have made me think AC crossfire for my 2010 purchase. Whats everyone elses take on this?
they got the front end right. The back end looks like something you would see on "The Prairie Farm Report Inventions" but hey you can't knock it until you've riden it, who knows could catch on like the REV did when it first came out. Keep an open mind

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
REALLY ???????

This isn't some kind of early april fools joke is it?

First thought. It looks like "Spike" the bull dog from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons

All head, and no back.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey xtremegriz go to the polaris part down further..there is a short,medium and long track pic

just so you know those are photoshopped. and the middle pic the only thing different is the suspension is black. i am personally liking it more every time i see it. i would like to see how that rear suspension works.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why did they make it look like the xp that is dissapointing. i was hopeing for a completley different looking machine than all the others. but i wonder if thay tossed any weight.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pjPefEvzPY[/media]

If the link doesnt work just search Polaris Rush in youtube

Look how skinny it is, and its looks less like the xp now. Any one notice the huge rad in the belly pan?

Top Bottom