2000 rmk 700 deep snow bog

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would defiantly effect performance on your low end. usually minimal effect on top end but dosnt explain the backshift problem. When you cleaned your clutches did you take the secondary completely apart?

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep all seemed clean and good. the clutching seems good now its just a bog that wont seem to go away.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never mined it didn't change i have done it all, even toook the air box off our 98 without accs and no change the thing is i stoped in the snow tonight while trying it out and tried to go and it wouldn't even rev up just falls on it face and starts billowing the smoke. i just dont know what else to do. clutches seem good, jetting to spec no good, jetting leaner no good, jettting ritcher no good, no accs no good, new plugs no good, clean intake no good. I kinda wish the dam thing would just catch fire, that would solve my problem.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the reeds it got even worse and it was blowing fuel into the airbox. changed the reeds out runs great. just have some final tuning seems a tab rich just off idle and lean at wot so some jetting is needed. thanks for all the help.

Top Bottom