15 pro?

Polarisfreaks

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything or heard anything about the 2015 pro rmk. It's there 60th anniversary next year. So some are saying that something special is gonna be released. Does anyone else know anything about them?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rumour is that they will have direct injection motor. Most of the info out there is just a guess at this point. We will know in March!!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive heard something crazy. Like completely outside of the box. Be an interesting year I think.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#4 post on a strictly poo thread. Look at u go wit those quick little fingers lol

its actually in the general snowmobiling section @ the top of the recent posts list. and i didnt read it was closed to anyone who didnt own one LOL.
its just a suggestion. from someone who rides in deep snow.

but i did hear through the gravevine they were going to shed some more weight possibly

minnow10

Reaction score
A 16 inch track, and then make it flex, and then make the suspension flex,,,,,,, or a good 15" track
Now that they have a couple years on the drive belt, lets put some HP to it and you are back on top for a mountain sled.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe a 16" track, ya know, for the mountains

But then they'd just have to add an edge flexing track and tilting suspension to make it work, maybe narrow the stance a lot........ya know, for the mountains. LOL

Edit after seeing the post above at the same time: Apparently great smart ass minds think alike!

Last edited:

Polarisfreaks

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what they come out with! Should be interesting. And should be a good year! Polaris is all about making the lightest sled. Maybe they might shed some more weight? And like some say. Maybe now that they got the belt drive system working pretty good. Maybe they can up the HP? That would be nice!

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer is saying a sub 400lbs pro...... Not sure where they would lose more weight.

Take it for what it's worth but I like the Polaris thinking of always looking at power to weight ratio rather than just always looking at the motor horsepower as the judge of what makes a mountain sled. I think they have shown since 2011 that this theory works....... Not to say that the motor program couldn't use some tweaking though in the same breath lol...........a nice direct injection mill would be nice, don't care about the hp's that much, but some newer and fresh technology would keep them at the for front of the mountain segment.......just my 2 cents.

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer is saying a sub 400lbs pro...... Not sure where they would lose more weight.

Take it for what it's worth but I like the Polaris thinking of always looking at power to weight ratio rather than just always looking at the motor horsepower as the judge of what makes a mountain sled. I think they have shown since 2011 that this theory works....... Not to say that the motor program couldn't use some tweaking though in the same breath lol...........a nice direct injection mill would be nice, don't care about the hp's that much, but some newer and fresh technology would keep them at the for front of the mountain segment.......just my 2 cents.

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

cant see sheding more weight rite now. That r&d is better spent else where. Got a rockn chassis thats alot lighter than others so we r good there for now. Everybody brags hp, hp, hp. Its wat u put to the ground that matters! Wit polaris clutching and now belt drive they r makn way better use of the power they have. They care more bout delivering power than makn it.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant see sheding more weight rite now. That r&d is better spent else where. Got a rockn chassis thats alot lighter than others so we r good there for now. Everybody brags hp, hp, hp. Its wat u put to the ground that matters! Wit polaris clutching and now belt drive they r makn way better use of the power they have. They care more bout delivering power than makn it.
Ummmmmm..... That's kind of loser talk. I don't know who's clutching is the end all and beat all. But here's my experience. The pro is right beside my etec in a drag race one a lake around home. But in the steep and deep the North Star doesn't have the cahones. Power just isn't there. Chassis is prob better for those who can ride it but the powerplant is definitely lacking. Cat and doo have there number. Reliability included.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone says they don't want more power... they are lying. Who wouldn't want more power and lighter.

A local dealer told me... Oh wait he knows fawk all neither.. guess we all have to wait...just like everyone else//:rolleyes:

All I can see is a new mill. isn't there an emissions law coming soon that all the 2 smokes have to comply to??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone says they don't want more power... they are lying. Who wouldn't want more power and lighter.

A local dealer told me... Oh wait he knows fawk all neither.. guess we all have to wait...just like everyone else//:rolleyes:

All I can see is a new mill. isn't there an emissions law coming soon that all the 2 smokes have to comply to??
Does the Cleanfire not already meet those? Somebody told me they did?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, but I would like to know...

We best watch out... Us doo folk whoring the poo section..LOL

Maybe some polaris regs can enlighten us.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could very well be ken. But I would never own a Polaris that didn't have a Fuji motor and even at that not a triple.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see how much hype polaris spew this year about how they have changed so much and in the end it's pretty much same damn sled as the year before ... they are good at building ya up to slam ya down lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom