07 foreman snorkel kit

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has bought or tried to make a homemade version of a snorkel kit for an 07 500 foreman and what there luck was or if you have any pics of your idea

mudbug

Reaction score
I have done my 97 polaris 400 it worked out great.
depending on type of machine, I used vac hose from a car wash vac works great for tight areas like your air box intake etc run that up to front fenders then go to A.B.S fittings for rigidity through fenders if your going any were near your exhuast or engine with the vac hose you need to rap the hose in heat reflect tape. this is just some suggestion it will take you a good day to do it , remember to dry fit all A.B.S fittings before you glue and take your time.

honda 450

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has bought or tried to make a homemade version of a snorkel kit for an 07 500 foreman and what there luck was or if you have any pics of your idea

I have made a homemade snorkel kit for my 04 foreman and it turned out great and it only cost me $20.00

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hondas are probably the easiest quad to snorkel as you only need one pipe. It is most likely harder to make sure the airbox lid is watertight than run the snorkel. I have not done one but ride with some guys that said it was easy and very cheap.

nbatvrider

Reaction score
I just made one the other day and it turned out awesome! Took about 4 hours and ran into no problems. Simply just run it straight to the airbox. Your carb has two vent hoses and the one on top can be run either up to your handle bars or out the side of the snorkel. You will need to connect to the airbox with 1.5 inch PVC but the rest of the snorkel and intake should be 2"...you wanna run it as big as you can. I would be happy to send you photos if you lik,

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just made one the other day and it turned out awesome! Took about 4 hours and ran into no problems. Simply just run it straight to the airbox. Your carb has two vent hoses and the one on top can be run either up to your handle bars or out the side of the snorkel. You will need to connect to the airbox with 1.5 inch PVC but the rest of the snorkel and intake should be 2"...you wanna run it as big as you can. I would be happy to send you photos if you lik,

Post 'em on up here, would like too see..

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air box breather, Differental vents lines and carb vents. Make sure you don't forget the carb vent lines. small check valves work, but i know of some that have failed. If EFI, no worries about carb vent lines..........:d

Top Bottom