Zilla's

bmxr440

Reaction score
i have a set of 29.5 outlaws, but everytime i go for a ride i break something, looking at a set of 30" zillas, wondering how good they are in deep mud?

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of 29.5 outlaws, but everytime i go for a ride i break something, looking at a set of 30" zillas, wondering how good they are in deep mud?

I don't know about breaking stuff just put set of 30 on my popo havn't hit the deep stuff yet But I rode lots with poeple whe have them and so far pretty trouble free an FRIGGIN awsome in the mud. The only thing that worries me is the angle of the axles to clear the tires.

MudPro10

Reaction score
Zilla's are great in the deep stuff. They clean themselves so well and if you do hook up or grab something they are forgiving. They are great on all terrain

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run 30 zilla's i heard there a lot more forgiving than the out laws . i like them and there lighter so there easer to turn

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them zillas aint going to take you nearly the places the outlaws did thats for sure. I would just try some turner axles as i havnt broke anything yet.

bmxr440

Reaction score
i already know they arent gonna go the same places my laws go, but since i have had the laws i have broken 3 back axles nd a front, now i just broke something in the output shaft area not sure if its the bearing or what, i ride a 07 arctic cat 700 le, its clutched for 30s nd snokled

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pblem with the output shaft on your 700 is that the motor mounts on it are to weak for the power and traction. I ride a suzuki 700 and changed mine out to some out of a suzuki crotch rocket that are stiffer before i had the same problem. So when you are fixing the output shaft you can replace them as well. Pm me and i can get you the part number for these if interested, trust me it worth it even if you switch to the zillas.

Top Bottom