zilla

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
How many km's or miles are the maxxis zillas rated for? or how many have u as zilla owners got on them before they were shot?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw this out there as I haven't worn mine down yet with only about 500km,..

They last a good while, as long as you aren't chit driving on gravel spinning donuts or ripping down the pavement doing burnouts or brake stands.

I confess, I only do the gravel burnouts,......................... sometimes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only had mine for awhile, i barley have the rubber knobs worn off and thats about 300km. should last a long time they are hard rubber tire

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
If they are anything like their big brother the mudzillas, I would expect them to last a long time. I got 1600 k with little wear despite the abuse I put them through.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had about 1000km of hard riding on mine when I sold them and they barely showed any wear, the edges were starting to wear down a bit but I tend to do those brakestands, burning it up on gravel and all that other stuff that is very good on tires,

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tires are good but when winter time comes they suck on ice hill sides, the rubber is to hard and wont grip. I even aired them down and they just spin, but are great in the mud and snow.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tires are good but when winter time comes they suck on ice hill sides, the rubber is to hard and wont grip. I even aired them down and they just spin, but are great in the mud and snow.

You're not going to get any tire to perform well on side hill ice unless you stud it.

I do agree on the snow part, I turn my fronts around in the winter to help also.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I never had any problemS with traction in the winter on Snow, ice or any hillS with snow and ice

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got them on the renagade 500 for the kid and he drives the chit out of them, about 600km on them and very little wear, mostly all dirt and swamp rideing but u know how 15 year old boys can be, i recommend them to anyone thats for sure

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got them on the renagade 500 for the kid and he drives the chit out of them, about 600km on them and very little wear, mostly all dirt and swamp rideing but u know how 15 year old boys can be, i recommend them to anyone thats for sure

You gave your 15 year old kid a renagade?!? Will you adopt me?

Top Bottom