Yamma fest

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello...

I was wondering if anyone has room to tote a sled back from revy to calgary this weekend. My yammahammer is at Alpine and needs a lift home.

I would gladly pay for some fuel to haul it back to airdrie

thanks

Curtis

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Re: Official REVY riding condition!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE="5"]Originally Posted by Powder Puff
For sure this wknd. at Boulder and Frisby. Streeter St. and the W trail are still being groomed to. Sounds like it will be a busy wknd. with Yamafest. Glad to see this going ahead again this yr. Thanks Randy and Yamaha.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I am confused? Yamafest must be an insured and accepted event that we stop grooming to ensure these peeps have a fantastic weekend? Just kiddin, I know the drill about trails and heat and melting.

Not pulling punches here, but it would appear by the the post that this is acceptable, but the BIS was not......

How much insurance and support is the Revy club putting into YAMAFEST?

I see no differance between the two!

As PP stated, "Glad to see this going ahead again this yr. Thanks Randy and Yamaha." Not trying to stir ch!t, but what is the differance?

I have been in Revy for BIS and YAMAFEST weekend on many occasions. There is apparently the same sledders enjoying what they want to do and spectators are at your own risk. Same as sledding any other day!

Powder Puff, can you please enlighten all folks why one event is better than the rest?

I would like to know if this is a sanctioned event with insurance and club participation or just a get together?

Apparently, there is a differance between the two and I will let you explain why there is a differance.

As stated before, not trying to stir anything just looking at the reasoning?

SOOOOOO,,,, if a slide happens during this event (Get together) then I guess we blame this guy RANDY AND YAMAHA that you have stated..........[/
SIZE]

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello...

I was wondering if anyone has room to tote a sled back from revy to calgary this weekend. My yammahammer is at Alpine and needs a lift home.

I would gladly pay for some fuel to haul it back to airdrie

thanks

Curtis

can I ride it if I go get it?????:d I bring it back full of fuel:d

I need a day with some boost so i can come over to the darkside,,, wait I meant 4 stroke boost,, fugg 2 stroke boost,, been there and spent that..

DooTraxx

Reaction score
We will be returning to Calgary Saturday after riding. Got room in a 4 place enclosed. Let me know.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Official REVY riding condition!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE="5"]Originally Posted by Powder Puff
For sure this wknd. at Boulder and Frisby. Streeter St. and the W trail are still being groomed to. Sounds like it will be a busy wknd. with Yamafest. Glad to see this going ahead again this yr. Thanks Randy and Yamaha.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I am confused? Yamafest must be an insured and accepted event that we stop grooming to ensure these peeps have a fantastic weekend? Just kiddin, I know the drill about trails and heat and melting.

Not pulling punches here, but it would appear by the the post that this is acceptable, but the BIS was not......

How much insurance and support is the Revy club putting into YAMAFEST?

I see no differance between the two!

As PP stated, "Glad to see this going ahead again this yr. Thanks Randy and Yamaha." Not trying to stir ch!t, but what is the differance?

I have been in Revy for BIS and YAMAFEST weekend on many occasions. There is apparently the same sledders enjoying what they want to do and spectators are at your own risk. Same as sledding any other day!

Powder Puff, can you please enlighten all folks why one event is better than the rest?

I would like to know if this is a sanctioned event with insurance and club participation or just a get together?

Apparently, there is a differance between the two and I will let you explain why there is a differance.

As stated before, not trying to stir anything just looking at the reasoning?

SOOOOOO,,,, if a slide happens during this event (Get together) then I guess we blame this guy RANDY AND YAMAHA that you have stated..........[/
SIZE]

Thanks For hijacking my thread..........:nono:

I am thankful that there is such an even with corporate sponsorship....:)

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[
can I ride it if I go get it?????:d I bring it back full of fuel:d

I need a day with some boost so i can come over to the darkside,,, wait I meant 4 stroke boost,, fugg 2 stroke boost,, been there and spent that..

Would you like me to show you how to ride that xp in chatter.....:):d

Running 12lbs plus now....had to get shim installed at alpine. This is why the sled is in revy.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[

Would you like me to show you how to ride that xp in chatter.....:):d

Running 12lbs plus now....had to get shim installed at alpine. This is why the sled is in revy.

lets go I am in.... I doo love my doo but I also love that SQUIRLY power:d

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See you in Chatter....the 5th?

We will be there on the 7th...

Still need a ride from revy for my sled.....

Top Bottom