Yamaha Price

rgashkei

Reaction score
I have a 1993 Yamaha Venture 480 with 97 miles on it. It is in absolutely mint condition except the decals are all taken off it for some reason. I want to sell it but can not figure out a good price, not alot for sale to compare. Any ideas? Picked up as a package deal and was keeping for my daughter but she has other interests right now. For some reason I only have one picture of it, the one on the front right.

Attachments

• Venture.jpg
    Venture.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 187

rgashkei

Reaction score
I am talking about the right side of the trailer, but yeah, the left side of picture.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say 2000 to the guy who would want that sled cause it is in good shape but it's almost 20 years old and people don't like spending more than 3000 to 3500 on a sled around the 10 to 13 year old mark but you never know. Try and emphasise the positives like condition, reliability, low km, and that's it would be a great starter sled. Good luck

rgashkei

Reaction score
Wish I could keep it, can't believe a sled this old can look like it was just bought. Was from an estate sale, the other 2 sleds on the trailer only had 250 miles.
I have a guy that wants to buy it for his kids to play around on the acreage. Known him for a few years, don't want to rip him off but also don't want to leave a pile of money on the table. I will see what he says at $2000.

Top Bottom