Wth?

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok ...now I understand that this is a family oriented site. You have your areas where the adults can play ,but WTF do you edit our posts if there is NO swearing, and not directly describing sexual acts?..Bad taste?...maybe...but pm me before you change my post ...tell me why its offencive , maybe Ill change it on my own.
Ive already left one sled site because of censorship,and NO humour...will this be the next?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know when a post gets edited? I always forget what i have said after i hit submit reply

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very true, maybe this thread should have been posted in the Suggestions sections......
Just sayin....

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friends....what are those....:confused::confused:

People that will hang out with you , go on trips, enjoy a good night out. I have issues that people scare me, leaving me alone in a dark room with nothing to do:eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why?? There is a certain standard that has developed over the years that i feel lends this site to have a high level of respect and credibility. By editing posts the moderators maintain a level of decorum often not achived on other fourm pages.
I"ve had my share of posts deleated or edited over the years, but really, who cares.Its what makes S@M the awesome little world it is.I honestly cant even remember the last time i was on another fourm page. Why let this degenerate into another am snow or snowest?

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that will hang out with you , go on trips, enjoy a good night out. I have issues that people scare me, leaving me alone in a dark room with nothing to do:eek:

oh...I thought they were from the internet....:eek::eek:;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why?? There is a certain standard that has developed over the years that i feel lends this site to have a high level of respect and credibility. By editing posts the moderators maintain a level of decorum often not achived on other fourm pages.
I"ve had my share of posts deleated or edited over the years, but really, who cares.Its what makes S@M the awesome little world it is.I honestly cant even remember the last time i was on another fourm page. Why let this degenerate into another am snow or snowest?
yeah, you never see threads like this on SW.....

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f76/nothing-new-32245.html

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I attempt not to edit posts - maybe content but not delete, unless absolutely needed.
If I see a problem I will let the peep peep know.
We as mods try to keep an open mind and let things be.
Because I didn't edit your post I wouldn't be able to tell why it was done.

Sorry - the last thing we want to do is lose members.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh...I thought they were from the internet....:eek::eek:;)

Im not 100% sure that everyone here is real. Some days i think it is my "X" still trying to play head games with me. Then someone does something really nice and i know it cant be her. Then it is back to the dark room for me twitching and muttering ... im not worthy im not worthy

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo whats your point. I just finished saying i get threads edited and deleted, not that everthing i post on here is worthy of the nobel peace prize, nor do i post confrontational or offensive posts.
just funnin' ya, you never did leave for a few months like you said. it's the internet....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My life is too boring and turns out S@M is my only interaction with the outside word, i cant stay away from you guys.

Top Bottom