Wth?

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes me feel old , cause i get them:eek:

Speaking of feeling old, magnet told me this morning I am not young anymore, I am 'getting up there in age'.

????????? WTH ????????????

This is giving me wrinkles, as I think about it (again).

What age makes you 'not young' anymore? Cause I certainly don't feel old, he says I am not young status anymore.

:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::nono::rant:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of feeling old, magnet told me this morning I am not young anymore, I am 'getting up there in age'.

????????? WTH ????????????

This is giving me wrinkles, as I think about it (again).

What age makes you 'not young' anymore? Cause I certainly don't feel old, he says I am not young status anymore.

:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::nono::rant:

Age is just a # for guys, you can ask a hand full of guys how old they are and they will stop and think about it. Why he would say that outloud im really not sure maybe he has a death wish, that is suppose to be a thought and never spoken. Wrinkles for a guy are character lines. I really hope i am not diggin this hole any deeper that magnet has started , if i have im sorry. Maybe start a new thread asking , at what age a woman is not longer "young" see if he has an answer:beer:

Last edited:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... maybe he has a death wish, that is suppose to be a thought and never spoken. Wrinkles for a guy are character lines. I really hope i am not diggin this hole any deeper that magnet has started , if i have im sorry. :beer:

No worries....:d
I think when he was little, he believed it when someone told him if he keeps digging, he will get to China.
The hole he began to dig 11 years ago is very deep, a little extra help won't harm him any I am sure, lol.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see this thread is staying on topic just like all the others. its like we have about 50 tgc threads goin.
anyways back to the point of my story. i never said she was old.:nono::nono: i am not an idiot. maybe say a few things before i think about them once in a while but i would never say my wife is old.

but i did say she was getting close to that age. the age in which a women recieves cougar status.:eek:

so maybe we could do a poll. at what age does a women become a cougar? is it at an age difference from the tiger? or is it just at a certain age?

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so maybe we could do a poll. at what age does a women become a cougar? is it at an age difference from the tiger? or is it just at a certain age?

I agree with the other post, need a new thread. This thread is way off topic. Don't mind the poll idea, just in it's own is all.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see this thread is staying on topic just like all the others. its like we have about 50 tgc threads goin.
anyways back to the point of my story. i never said she was old.:nono::nono: i am not an idiot. maybe say a few things before i think about them once in a while but i would never say my wife is old.

but i did say she was getting close to that age. the age in which a women recieves cougar status.:eek:

Way to save your ass .....:d:d

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half a km down??? shal we send him a capsule in a few months??

to soon?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i never said she was old.:nono::nono: i am not an idiot. maybe say a few things before i think about them once in a while but i would never say my wife is old.

Women love to take things out of context and turn it around.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, so I am hauling a bag full of goalie gear down the stairs today and I step on a pile of library books that my wife has neatly placed on the stairs. Slip, fall and crash at the bottom of the stairs but yet somehow when I leave the house to take the boys to hockey it was my fault.

Women have a way of twisting things...to say the least.

Top Bottom