WTB Good ford 6 liter.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a low km 6 liter engine to replace a engine in 2006. If you have one that is rebuilt with all the good updates that is great also as long as builder is well known and builds quality.
Not interested in ford replacement as have been told not to bother as not a good product.

Thx in advance.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know guy's...... I have an 05 HD, that I have ZERO issue with!!!! Sorry.... it's not for sale, well maybe for the right price it would be ;)

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked him to do a swap and he wants to keep truck as is due to it was his nephews truck. The nephew was killed a few years ago in side by side accident.
He is just fixing it up for one of his boys in afew years that will be ready to drive in memory of the nephew.
Sorry for long story but he wants to put in same engine to keep it as original as possible. Has time to find one or have one rebuilt if need be.
The motor in it now has around the 250000 kms mark and wasn't babied. lol Still runs but blow buy.
Thx again fellas:d

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on calgary kijiji under ford diesel in the auto parts section. Maverick diesel advertises there. Talk to Kyle. Good guy who does quality work with warranty.

BIG-BALLZ

Reaction score
X@ on DFC diesel..... Great guys and Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom