Wow It's cold.......

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was planning on going out today, but discretion being the better part of valour thought otherwise. Not really worth the risk to freeze to death in case of something stupid.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good choice, the weather will get better
Was planning on going out today, but discretion being the better part of valour thought otherwise. Not really worth the risk to freeze to death in case of something stupid.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see who actually went out riding today?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now it is -14 jeeze, could go sledding If I wasn't close to downtown!

Nighthunter

Reaction score
It's definitely warming up... I'm stuck working nights, but I have heard sleds ripping around all evening. I'll be going out tomorrow afternoon around Joffre with a few friends... If anyone wants to join us for an afternoon rip that would be great to meet new people around town since I'm fairly new to the area... There's a group of about 10 of us all with sleds around Red Deer but only three of us going out tomorrow. Pm me if you want to join us or want to make future plans if you need someone to sled with.

Sent from my iPhone using

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez! My kid's working afternoon shift till 1:00am on a shovel engine at Coal Mountain tonight. I can hear the snivelling already! :ha_ha:

It hit -39 at Coal Mountain last night. They got the engine back together, but just barely got it started at that temp. He's gonna spend his 4 days off thawing out!

Top Bottom