32 KB · Views: 158

lefty

Reaction score
carefull chump some of the snow and mud crowd are very sensitive:rolleyes:
and your right thats why we are paying so much for insurance

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put the odd claim through insurance before... generally mine are a WEE bit more severe than that. But usually they are pretty understanding... I think mine are getting sick of View attachment 18517211 was probably the worst...

Thought maxwell busted most of your whips. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It kinda sucks having to zip tie a new machine. No idea what hoods are worth but you might want to check into plastic welding or have it plastic welded and keep it as a spare for when the machine's a bit older and you don't care quite as much about appearance.

Zip ties are great and hold things in place until a plan is in place. They work like a charm and one can get creative with cross stitches, staple stitches, and so on..........:D

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride it now fix it in summer! Like most guys say fix it your self. When sleds went away from a hood that opens to sleds like a xp that has a hole bunch of plastic panels, I thought it was a dumb idea. But now I think it's great. Instead if one big expensive hood to replace, you got nice small cheaper peaces to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just remember the stronger the front bumper... the farther back the damage goes next time you hit somthing... would rather have the weak point being the bumper and changing the odd plastic peice rather then subframes and or moduals.

I'm thinking I will get the factory replacement bumper from bm. It sticks out further than stock and hopefully would fold before it would bend anything. I will have to get better grips too, I can usually dodge trees pretty good as long as I'm on the sled lol

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Princess flyer that arrived today has the air riveter on sale. There may be a smaller and a larger one, so maybe just check into that. I think you need the big one to do the belly pan and bumper.

Personally I liked the look of the mod rods front bumper.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I hit a broke snow covered light pole and my s module is is all busted up how hard is it to change out considering it has to be rivited in in certain spots? Would dealer charge arm and leg to fix?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on where the pipe is dented and how bad, you may be able to take the pipe and heat shield off. Then fill it with water seal off both ends off with duck tape and put it in a deep freezer for a couple days. Most times the dent will pop back out, this is an old dirt bike trick that we use to fix dented pipes. Keep in mind if the dent is big this may not work, but it is worth a try .There are guys that can repair the pipe also if you look into it I believe there is guy here in Calgary I will try and find is info for you.

Top Bottom