world needs a reset button

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everytime i turn on the news channel it depresses me more and more... gas goin up again, groceries goin up again, natural gas prices, electricity... when will it end?

something huge has to happen and make things simple again

I think the dinosaurs were thinking the same thing; Bontosaurs not getting the respect any more, Tryannosaurs fed up with the scrappy Velociraptors, Ankylosaurs only coming out to bust chit up... They prayed for something drastic to happened, and God obliged by pushing the ol' reset button. That didn't work out for them so well... :rolleyes:

:D

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everytime i turn on the news channel it depresses me more and more... gas goin up again, groceries goin up again, natural gas prices, electricity... when will it end?

artic cat changed there chasis...whats the world comeing too!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Maybe huge Earthquakes will shake things up a bit and hit a reset button. If I lived on the West Coast of North America I would look for higher ground about now. Just Saying Could get uguly

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe huge Earthquakes will shake things up a bit and hit a reset button. If I lived on the West Coast of North America I would look for higher ground about now. Just Saying Could get uguly

i have cousins that live on the west coast.. being a smart azz i texted one cousin and told her to run... she just laughed and said they are all good

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Historicaly the pacific subduction zone, the tectonic plates off the coast of western north america, realeses every 400-500 years around the magnitude of 9.0. the last such event occured around 1700.

Top Bottom