Work Boots and the Embarrasing Smelly Feet

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I alway wear a heavier sock even in summer. And if you want a really good boot and want to save from red wing go timberland. Switched to them 10+ years ago, once or twice switched to something else and within a month I'm back to timberland. I used to have the same problems with my feet and haven't had the issues with the good timberlands

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I alway wear a heavier sock even in summer. And if you want a really good boot and want to save from red wing go timberland. Switched to them 10+ years ago, once or twice switched to something else and within a month I'm back to timberland. I used to have the same problems with my feet and haven't had the issues with the good timberlands
I've been happy with Timberlands too.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife buys me lots of Arm & Hammer baking Soda. seems to work. the powder pulls the moisture out every night.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Image1465269344.738118.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That just ruined my night!!
Love the Timberlands lately and Red Wings have been great since my first pair going out to the rigs when I was 18. Very limited boot selection because I need metatarsal guards working in a steel mill but both brands have a good option for this. Always use good quality socks to help keep boots dry and smells gone. Sneaker balls work well for something quick to just throw in.

Top Bottom