Winter beach vacations

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's good they are getting punished for it. They think they are above everyone else and it's nice to see them not get away with it. Although I doubt many of them are actually hurting from it. How many still have a 6 figure paycheck?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think it's good they are getting punished for it. They think they are above everyone else and it's nice to see them not get away with it. Although I doubt many of them are actually hurting from it. How many still have a 6 figure paycheck?

I chuckle at the so called "demotions" - They get to keep their seat and their paycheque but are pulled off committees and out of minister positions which will impact salary (to a point) but also leaves them with less work to do and more time to travel...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He had no choice, all the others caught have done the same.

have the ones down east been fired too, was a little harder to find out with the leftie media but heard this morn 4 liberals were caught and 1 ndp?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I chuckle at the so called "demotions" - They get to keep their seat and their paycheque but are pulled off committees and out of minister positions which will impact salary (to a point) but also leaves them with less work to do and more time to travel...

Yea and then they get a nice pension after. A real punishment would be loosing the seat, or donate some of that salary.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my question is where is the big turd. Surprised he haven’t chimed in unless he’s standing poolside wondering where everyone went.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha! They sent him to get a round, he came back with a tray of drinks and they were all gone!
So my question is where is the big turd. Surprised he haven’t chimed in unless he’s standing poolside wondering where everyone went.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ottawa reporter for Global said yesterday on 630 CHED that both Trudumb and the Headress Singer have been hold up in thier primary residences' over the holidays.

Whether it's true or not who knows but he claimed that he had no issue issuing a direct quote to that effect. I'm sure sock boy would have been globe-trotting but one of his handlers must have put a stop to it.....

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ottawa reporter for Global said yesterday on 630 CHED that both Trudumb and the Headress Singer have been hold up in thier primary residences' over the holidays.

Whether it's true or not who knows but he claimed that he had no issue issuing a direct quote to that effect. I'm sure sock boy would have been globe-trotting but one of his handlers must have put a stop to it.....
Went to Cuba to visit relatives. Left a blow up doll decoy in charge. Doing just as good of job.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This was posted on twitter a few days ago... one of the paid off news media personnel... I wonder how true this is??:

[FONT=&quot]“Glen McGregor - CTV News[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]@glen_mcgregor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can confirm: PMJT is home for the holidays with his family at Harrington Lake residence. That is, he isn’t out of the country as wildly speculated on Twitter. CTV is usually pretty good about this.” From Twitter

[/FONT]

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
and then there is this:

[FONT=&quot]"Three Gov. of Canada flights left Ottawa a few days ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One went to Barbados, one to Turks and Caicos and one to the Bahamas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They were followed using Flight Tracker24 software, Government of Canada jets labelled CL60 Challenger Bombardier 600 Series.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We know "important" people were on board because...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. No flight path was registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. No destination was registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. No arrival or disembarkation points were registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Those items can only be hidden if you are a VIP Government-Secure flight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All three are returning today. Two have returned from Barbados and the Bahamas and one is on its way back as I post this, from Turks and Caicos.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boots on the ground at MacDonald-Cartier Airport in Ottawa confirmed landing at 3:28 pm this afternoon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They also confirm a Government motorcade arrived and left the airport. As reported by Quebec traffic personnel, the motorcade is headed to Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister's retreat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks to Guy Annable and his patriotic soldiers for doing all the legwork to keep us informed, as Canadian Mainstream Media continues to hide the truth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More to come..."[/FONT]

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and then there is this:

[FONT=&quot]"Three Gov. of Canada flights left Ottawa a few days ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One went to Barbados, one to Turks and Caicos and one to the Bahamas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They were followed using Flight Tracker24 software, Government of Canada jets labelled CL60 Challenger Bombardier 600 Series.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We know "important" people were on board because...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. No flight path was registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. No destination was registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. No arrival or disembarkation points were registered[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Those items can only be hidden if you are a VIP Government-Secure flight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All three are returning today. Two have returned from Barbados and the Bahamas and one is on its way back as I post this, from Turks and Caicos.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boots on the ground at MacDonald-Cartier Airport in Ottawa confirmed landing at 3:28 pm this afternoon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They also confirm a Government motorcade arrived and left the airport. As reported by Quebec traffic personnel, the motorcade is headed to Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister's retreat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks to Guy Annable and his patriotic soldiers for doing all the legwork to keep us informed, as Canadian Mainstream Media continues to hide the truth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More to come..."[/FONT]
Oh dear baby Jesus please let trudeau be caught on a beach in the Bahamas.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the government is corrupt and media paid off, but god willing the truth comes out.

Top Bottom