Win a date with hill billy harlot

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you guys are ruining HB's thread....

No wonder she can't find a quality man.....

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so are you guys gonna stop repping each other , and acting like your in grade school . and get back to charming this poor girl... B T W harlot is a little harsh don'tcha think............. she prolly has a heart of gold :d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
so are you guys gonna stop repping each other , and acting like your in grade school . and get back to charming this poor girl... B T W harlot is a little harsh don'tcha think............. she prolly has a heart of gold :d

red rep,

Get Lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are we talking about the same person here????????

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took you too long to reply 2many, please use the multi quote feature and repost so we know wtf youre talking about

Fawkin work getting in the way of posting again, i better get a raise soon or im gonna go back to being a whore

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took you too long to reply 2many, please use the multi quote feature and repost so we know wtf youre talking about

Damn ADD now , i was asking who QT was or is and how i missed a new mod... i wanna be a mod , i read all the threads

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
old 2manykids would be posting away, man you've changed

i am trying to change , change isnt always a bad thing , or so im told... my first was that i would stop bashing stupid so i got a new avtard. then i changed my sig... but it has now come to light that i care, not sure why or what i care about... is it time to go to my second job yet

Top Bottom