will power valve deletes work on m7 turbo?

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to get rid of my powervalves on my m7 turbo, will it run the same? and if it will work what type to use the doo type or deletes?

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you not want the power valves? Are they not a good thing?

the cables frey and eventually fail, the servo uses up valuable power and amperage, and it cleans up under the hood to get rid of them, one less thing to worry about working properly. Just need to know if anyone has any experince with block offs and or rave style valves on a turbo.

Sno-Catmando

Reaction score
There is a company called Supreme Tool that makes gas operated exhaust valve kits like Skidoo has for F7's/M7's and other models as well.They also make other great stuff for Turbo sleds and stockers aswell.Here is a link.

There is another company called Black Diamond xtreme who claim there product is a must for turbo and NOS applications.It is a BDX Power Valve Plus kit that is surpose to give you the same or better performance over the factory power valves.Here is a link to it aswell.

I dont know if there are any other options,but hope these help.

cheers Roger

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a company called Supreme Tool that makes gas operated exhaust valve kits like Skidoo has for F7's/M7's and other models as well.They also make other great stuff for Turbo sleds and stockers aswell.Here is a link.

There is another company called Black Diamond xtreme who claim there product is a must for turbo and NOS applications.It is a BDX Power Valve Plus kit that is surpose to give you the same or better performance over the factory power valves.Here is a link to it aswell.

yes I am aware of both, I ended up putting on the supreme tool deletes and will pick up a set of the BD deletes to carry with me incase I blow the top off one of supreme tool units, I was told it is a possiblility.

]

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem that we have found with running the doo style rave valves when you are running a boosted sled is the fact that if you dont glue the bellows on they will blow off, it's just a matter of when.. Once they are glued( poly eurathaned) on they seem to be good as we also tie strap them after they are glued.. I personally like the bdx exh delete kits.. They look really slick..

Top Bottom