Why

jake the snake

Reaction score
:(:(:(:(:(Took my first ride of the season today Fly Hills Salmon Arm. Went in from Pillar Lk no tracks always a good trail ride. Cold day colder than it was, -15 in November is cool.
Pulled in, door was wide open kicked in you have to have seen this door carved mountain sheep the door had holes stabed in it and was kicked in at the dead bolt... go figure.
Went inside lagrest window smashed 15' below a log laying in the snow.
Cabin was tuned up side down inside.
When ever I have gone there for lunch it has been great. I have sat on the deck and ate my lunch enjoyed the warm day or on a cold day enjoyed the warmth of the cabin.
It made me sick entering the cabin today.
Awfull just don't understand.
WHY.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little pos like that do chit like that need a beat down. senseless.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:(:(:(:(:(Took my first ride of the season today Fly Hills Salmon Arm. Went in from Pillar Lk no tracks always a good trail ride. Cold day colder than it was, -15 in November is cool.
Pulled in, door was wide open kicked in you have to have seen this door carved mountain sheep the door had holes stabed in it and was kicked in at the dead bolt... go figure.
When ever I have gone there for lunch it has been great. I have sat on the deck and ate my lunch enjoyed the warm day or on a cold day enjoyed the warmth of the cabin.
WHY.

what a way to ruin a great day riding azzhats:nono:

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No respect. Hats off the all the people who put in alot of time keeping the cabins in good shape. To bad some people can't leave things the way they find them.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is such a nice cabin to, it was probably a couple of sh!t nuggets from salmon arm. so many little punks in this town it sickining!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHY.
Sad to hear........all I can say is a little disipline never hurt anyone.......I grew up in a strict household where we were taught to be respectfull of others and the like.......I have a 3 yr old and when he acts out he gets to stand in the corner and is reminded to behave and be respectfull.........maby there are people out there that never really got this growing up, or think it's cool and ok to destroy things.......I wish we could put a few corners around for these people to stand in.!!!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kind of Stupid, senseless $hit makes me so mad. I would love to come up on the little Ba$tards doing this.....but then I'd end up in jail. :rant:

Top Bottom