why not a grande prairie suds night?

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im just curious why ive never seen a gp suds night on here we love to drink beer too i think we should throw one together of course we dont have the numbers of them big city s&m ers but what we lack in numbers we make up in heart
:beer::)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im just curious why ive never seen a gp suds night on here we love to drink beer too i think we should throw one together of course we dont have the numbers of them big city s&m ers but what we lack in numbers we make up in heart
:beer::)

I think you should do that,Mayby I will be lucky and be up that way and join ya....................Its all yours!
Start a thread and pic a decent place and send pics if I miss it!
catmando

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm just saying,.. not saying,..

I have tried to make friends and do what you post,.. but it doesn't seem like people want to do such a task.

I would love to meet new people,.. but it seems like they only want to stick with their own little friends.

As for me I hope to do a lot of camping this year, and it would be special if people could get to know others who share the same enthusiasm.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm here often....might drop in sometime....Shark Club would be a good spot.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you give it enough advanced notice maybe bogger, doc, plio, mike many numbers, retodd, myself and the Wednesday night ride crew might be able to come up.....? You guy's have to post the bail bonds though since your hosting :eek:.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in, I like sledding, I used to like quadding, I still like beer, Shark Club sounds good, we all like what they have

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in, got a couple of buds that wil come too. Let's set a date, maybe Mar 17 or 18. If you want I can call Fred's about the room.
Let me know.

Dan

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So better than Freds. Have to rally more people and set a date. Maybe set up a spring ride the next day to show the Edmonton crew Kakwa. Better yet lets have a party in the parking lot, sleep there, ride the next day. Just thinking out loud.:beer:

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well id go on the 17th but im broke and still looking for work as i have JUST returned to the promise land from quebecistan how bout sometime in april

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 17th is St Patricks day. Be realy busy down town, to many drunken kids for my liken. How bout the next Wednesday the 24th? I will buy you a beer ben, just for starting the thread.

Top Bottom