Who's got the best coffee?

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's got the best coffee in town? Timmies, Macdonalds, Second cup or Star bucks. I used to be a Timmies drinker but Macdonalds new brew is way better:thumbsup2: and comes in a better cup and no line ups. I Grind Kicking Horse coffee Three Sisters or their 454 blend for that first jolt of the Day.Throwing this out there for some Feed back.:tea:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcdonalds makes a good cup of coffee. Their muffins rock too.

Timmies is just weaslepiss. I still don't understand the lineups there. Their food is ok at best, and their flash frozen donuts YUCK.. Try a safeway bakeshop donut... ol' skool.

There is a place called Transcend. It is expensive, but a very good quality coffee. they make the cup right in front of you in their machine. They also have bean roasting classes.

I also like Starbucks' Pike Place.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Old habits are hard to break. Timmies for me with a muffin (orange carrot whole grain) BUT ronnie does make a good cup also. Like the lids better and Fruit and Fibre muffins.

Good Thread Switch

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind timmies, but when I am going for a coffee I'll stop at a 7/11 for one. IMO that's the best coffee around.

The worst is Starbucks. God that stuff is disgusting.

P.S I drink my coffee black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind timmies, but when I am going for a coffee I'll stop at a 7/11 for one. IMO that's the best coffee around.

Aside from the black coffee thing, I agree 100%. 7-11 is my favorite. Starbucks and Second Cup will induce seizures.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get heartburn from coffee so I don't drink it often. I like it black and strong enough to float a spoon, unfortunately no one really delivers it that way. McDonalds is OK and starbucks americano is Ok too.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a coffee drinker. But my man is and at home he grinds a brand called Pride of Arabia and all the coffee lovers always comment on how awesome it is. .

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm going to go with Macs as the worst coffee ever...with Starbucks a close 2nd....and this from an ol field-hand who likes day-old gas station coffee, left cold in the truck over night....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer Tim Hortons.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go with Macs as the worst coffee ever...with Starbucks a close 2nd....and this from an ol field-hand who likes day-old gas station coffee, left cold in the truck over night....

I totally forgot about macs coffee. I do agree that macs is number 1 for worst, and then Starbucks is a very close second. macs has a gross, metallic taste.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I make my own cup of coffee,

I boil water, let it cool for about 30 seconds, then pour it over lots of fresh ground beans that are in a Melita one-two-joe.

just cream, no sugar.

The best

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot about macs coffee. I do agree that macs is number 1 for worst, and then Starbucks is a very close second. macs has a gross, metallic taste.

If you ever drive by Bassano stop at the esso station and get a cup from the convenience store. 75% chance it's cold. 95% chance you toss more than half the cup out the window.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McDonald's 142st & Yellowhead trail in Edmonton. Any weekday morning. I'm not really a coffee fan, but best I've had in the city there, hands down.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Don't drink coffee but for hot chocolate I prefer second cup. Vanilla bean hot chocolate, a shot of raspberry, skim and no whip. Its a bit of heaven in my mouth!

I tried drinking coffee ONCE for the first time this year...omg. Worst. Experience. Ever. Did I mention the bathroom is really far from my classroom and leaving a class of grade 2 kids unattended for any amounts of time is a really, really bad idea!!!! LOL.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love Timmie's and always will but...............................Macdonalds is better and the lids are light years ahead of everyone else.

Top Bottom